Comparison and... Units list?

Moderators: Uveso, burnie222

Comparison and... Units list?

Postby necxelos » 13 Feb 2014, 04:25

First things first:
- Do I understand correctly that with people from BlackOps, 4th Dimension, eXperimental Wars and so on working in this - Total Mayhem is basically better, bigger, and in most possible ways ultimate "new stuff" mod to FA? Or is it more of an addition to other mods out there (for example this + BlackOps being the ultimate thingy)...
[If the second option is true - how well does it balance with "everything out there"?]
- Is it still being made?
- What are the new things (preferably unit/building/feature list to look at) in this mod? I was trying to find such a thing, it's not my laziness...
Supreme Commander FAF, Supreme Commander 2 RVE, Planetary Annihilation: Titans - those are only good RTS games left!
necxelos

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
FAF User Name: necxelos

Re: Comparison and... Units list?

Postby Krapougnak » 13 Feb 2014, 10:43

This mod is too large and original to be a simple follow-up to BO.
No list of units AFAIK but you can check the original thread on the GPG Forums for more info :

http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51225

The mod seems to be on hold (there is so many units you can add) and/or being worked on very slowly, you can check late progress on moddb :

http://www.moddb.com/mods/total-mayhem1
Krapougnak
Contributor

Has liked: 193 times
Been liked: 24 times
FAF User Name: Krapougnak

Re: Comparison and... Units list?

Postby necxelos » 13 Feb 2014, 13:04

Damn I was expecting kinda documentation :P

For example I have no idea what for empty ground build option is (commander can build ground shaped to his nation needs - seem like something to "waste" space, maybe to prevent enemy from taking an area?) not to mention i can build semi-experimental units right from the start with commander (pretty cheap too).

More testing today evening - now job calls ^^
Supreme Commander FAF, Supreme Commander 2 RVE, Planetary Annihilation: Titans - those are only good RTS games left!
necxelos

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
FAF User Name: necxelos

Return to Total Mayhem