T2 Drops

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: T2 Drops

Postby PsychoBoB » 22 Jan 2018, 11:02

Farmsletje wrote:Thx for the tips! Next time my enemy drops harbs at min 11 i'll spam t1 arty, build pd around my core 4 mexes and counterattack with 30 tanks!!

You forgot to throw your two T3 mexes at your opponent! Kappa
If you fear the dark you have never seen what light can cause!
PsychoBoB
Priest

Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 29 times
FAF User Name: McNeil

Postby Evildrew » 19 Mar 2018, 10:33

Hi,

ABSTRACT wrote:
keyser wrote:if you buff T2 FB speed, and nerf their dps vs land, then you gonna get ton shit of people complaining about not being able to snipe anymore.

Im not talking about nerfing something. Im talking about giving T2 air better AA abilities in general, since it is a fact that T2 air is literally useless if you try to use it that way.
You can also snipe with T3 bombers. The difference: you have units to counter that at T3 air level, so why not handle the "sniping-problem" at the same way at T2 level?

I mean, we had a lot of discussions about the problem of rushing T3 Air and giving T2 air as a level more room in a game. Some balance patches targeted that issue, but they didnt change the fact that there is still nothing between Inties and ASF.

Hi,

F/B performance in AA fights vs T2 & T3 is improved (speed, dps) without becoming stronger than swiftwinds/ASF/interceptors on a cost basis in Pre-August 2016 balance mod EDI release viewtopic.php?f=41&t=15986&p=161629#p161629 Always make sure to download the latest version in the vault.

Please test and leave feedback if you like the changes in viewtopic.php?f=67&t=15987.

For suggestions for other areas to look at, please post in viewtopic.php?f=42&t=15989

Pre-August 2016 balance mod EDI will address players concerns when they are valid and try to reflect appropriate changes. Pre-August 2016 balance mod EDI moves fast when something can be fixed easily and doesnt waste time with introducing new gimmick things that serve no purpose of improving the game.

ABSTRACT wrote:/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=15271
imo the problem is: T2 FB/Inties have the same speed as T2 Transports <-> Inties have higher speed as T1 Transports.
The shit AA abilities of T2 air in comparison to other air tech levels is obviously the biggest balance gap in faf, but nobody cares about it.

Incorrect, Inties have 15 speed and F/B have 15 speed in official balance. For AA abilities, refer to my comment above, I care about useless units getting a new home in FAF, support my work by testing and feedback :)
Evildrew

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 36 times
FAF User Name: Evildrew

Postby ABSTRACT » 31 Aug 2018, 04:06

Evildrew wrote:
ABSTRACT wrote:/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=15271
imo the problem is: T2 FB/Inties have the same speed as T2 Transports[...]

Incorrect, Inties have 15 speed and F/B have 15 speed in official balance.[...]

I dont get it.
However. I will have a look at the balance mod. But i'm pretty much done to suggest things regarding balance.
ABSTRACT

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: ABSTRACT

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion