Buff cybran nerf UEF

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Buff cybran nerf UEF

Postby Nepty » 24 May 2017, 23:35

Farmsletje wrote:Just so you know, t3 navy can be build on non setons map too you know

LMAO. :lol:

I remember seeing an old 1vs1 'Eye of the Storm' battle where Zock almost looses until the mighty Neptune class battlecruiser is built. A massive game changer in a epic 50 minute battle. It was an Aeon vs. UEF. In my opinion it was one of the best EOTS battle in FAF history.
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby Lieutenant Lich » 25 May 2017, 00:47

Seraphim T1 subs and t3 subs were adjusted in my mod BUT it requires more testing.
Don't complain about that which you aren't willing to change.

My mod:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12864
Lieutenant Lich
Evaluator

Has liked: 992 times
Been liked: 818 times

Postby Morax » 25 May 2017, 14:26

PhilipJFry wrote:
Morax wrote:I can't wait to make a map where t3 Navy is relevant other than setons so the superiority complex of setons Navy banter is crushed....

So sick of hearing how they are the top source on anything naval.

more maps where water isn't just there for decoration/a way to block land units from getting to places would be amazing

Why does it have to "impede land units." I don't understand this ideology where people want to restrict a division of units...

Don't people like all-out was using all the goodies in the basket?

I know I had a run-in with a setons player who also happens to be a great all-out around, but this kind of thinking is why I am playing much less steam games.

As for topic: no, don't buff Cybran anymore please... They good
Maps and Modifications Councilor

M&M Discord Channel

Come join us and help create content with the artists of FAF.
Morax
Councillor - Maps and Mods

Has liked: 1167 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Postby AdmiralZeech » 25 May 2017, 15:29

Morax wrote:
PhilipJFry wrote:
Morax wrote:I can't wait to make a map where t3 Navy is relevant other than setons so the superiority complex of setons Navy banter is crushed....

So sick of hearing how they are the top source on anything naval.

more maps where water isn't just there for decoration/a way to block land units from getting to places would be amazing

Why does it have to "impede land units." I don't understand this ideology where people want to restrict a division of units...

I think you misunderstood the post. The person is complaining that most current maps have water to only divide up land areas (ie. rivers, islands, etc.)

He says it would be amazing if we had more maps where water coexisted with and supported land, in the same way that it does in Setons.
AdmiralZeech
Priest

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Postby Lieutenant Lich » 26 May 2017, 02:09

Maybe make a map that is not symmetrical but it maps the British Channel w/ a bridge that was added during the Infinite War where navy will be very important but a land assault will be just as powerful?
Don't complain about that which you aren't willing to change.

My mod:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12864
Lieutenant Lich
Evaluator

Has liked: 992 times
Been liked: 818 times

Postby Evan_ » 26 May 2017, 02:21

Spoiler: show

This actually looks pretty cool.
Evan_

Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 80 times
FAF User Name: Evan_

Postby FtXCommando » 26 May 2017, 02:36

Hmmmmmm.

A map.... where a land bridge....... divides two large bodies of water......... and connects..... two large, slightly hilly, green landmasses...

Surely no one has thought of this sort of map.
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby biass » 26 May 2017, 07:24

a land attack down this straight narrow path with water filled with navy on either side and a defended base on the end will be successful

ok

might do some more maps now that i have time and because im too bored of the current ones
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby AdmiralZeech » 26 May 2017, 18:15

What's wrong with just a big beach, with land on the southern half (and the bases at the east/west ends) and an ocean on the northern half? With most of the land in shelling range from the coast? Mountains, islands and other stuff just to make things interesting.
AdmiralZeech
Priest

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 62 times

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion