Greek and Trojans...

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Greek and Trojans...

Postby Destructor » 02 Sep 2016, 18:23

I really apreciate the efforts of balance team. But i'm Sad with ACU nerfs on HP, BP and REGEN at t2 or t3 suite. That makes game slow and forced to play building firebases or need just T2 MML to kill other firebases, or take long time with any battle on team games, just because is better go t3. (To use ACU with OVERCHARGES to kill firebases becomes a highly risk). And when u are ready to push with ACU, your enemy are t3, and u dont have BP to up Shields or AA Fast.

Sooo... I was thinking how we can solve this question. To make happy Greeks and Trojans.

The main argument to nerf ACUs, is to avoid "rambos" that get "FREE HP" with kills veterancy or when he got t2 or t3.
Even with this kind of game style, we have soo many ways to couter that.
It's a good argument, i really hate when it happens with XPs, they are almost diying and get more than 10000 with his veterancys.

But let's go for SOLUTIONS....

On the past, we got "FREE HP"... u was for example with 2000.... Than make T2, and instantly u was with 6000!!

MY SOLUTION...

Same REGEN and BP STATS for T2, T3 and veterancy stars, like past, but with no more "FREE HP".
U just have a bigger "HP POOL" to fill that with your regen stats.
If u use your ACU to battle since first minutes of the game, veterancy Stars and HP POOL larger is your reward to make a dynamic game.

For Example:

U are UEF T1... 12000 HP.
Soo u made T2... Your full HP will be 13200, but these 1200 must be filled with your regen status.
Should be the same way for every unit, NOT FREE HP, but a larger HP pool that must be filed with his own regen.
--------
This Nerf for BP too, don't allow to move acus to front and make fast shield or AA.
This nerfs to ACU made game more turteling and hide main unit of the game.

On this way, anyone must be forced to make same upgrades, forced to make same kind of strategy, and dont forced to choose just one path to win.

Think about IT!!
I really waiting for logical arguments to nerf ACUs.
Destructor

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 24 times
FAF User Name: BRS_DESTRUCTOR

Re: Greek and Trojans...

Postby Destructor » 02 Sep 2016, 23:15

:D
Destructor

Re: Greek and Trojans...

Postby Destructor » 03 Sep 2016, 18:11

No matter how is your game style.... U must have a choice to play like u want, being a figther, a firebase maker, just another eng, it's freedom, it's is your choices.
Now we forced to play how team balance desires, punishing this game style, they took our liberty by authoritarism!
i'm a player that love to play many hours with my ACU on the front, i like to play like an ACU FIGTHER, when they invented HQ factories, was more dificult to do that, but i loved that change!!
But i still play with ACU on the front, to get more mass, map control, and break enemy firebases with overcharges.

taking huge risks, but happy with it, and game allow to counter it with many ways too.
Dozen times i was killed doing it.
It's the reason that not are any logical argument to nerfs ACUS, it's completly possible to counter them.
Destructor

Return to Balance Discussion