Comm Pushes Are in the Past FYI

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Comm Pushes Are in the Past FYI

Postby Nepty » 03 Sep 2016, 07:23

everywhere116 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new here on the FAF forums and I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I'm getting a weird graphical glitch in my games. I'm not sure what's causing it and I don't know how to fix it. Can any of you help me?

Looks like an ACU turned into some paperwork there. Literally. Odd glitch. Indeed.
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby Destructor » 03 Sep 2016, 18:11

No matter how is your game style.... U must have a choice to play like u want, being a figther, a firebase maker, just another eng, it's freedom, it's is your choices.
Now we forced to play how team balance desires, punishing this game style, they took our liberty by authoritarism!
i'm a player that love to play many hours with my ACU on the front, i like to play like an ACU FIGTHER, when they invented HQ factories, was more dificult to do that, but i loved that change!!
But i still play with ACU on the front, to get more mass, map control, and break enemy firebases with overcharges.

taking huge risks, but happy with it, and game allow to counter it with many ways too.
Dozen times i was killed doing it.
It's the reason that not are any logical argument to nerfs ACUS, it's completly possible to counter them.
I really waiting for logical arguments to nerf ACUs.
Destructor

Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 24 times
FAF User Name: BRS_DESTRUCTOR

Postby Lieutenant Lich » 04 Sep 2016, 02:53

you are correct that the ACU's offensive capabilities were nerfed and that that nerf was... unnecessary, to say the least. But. This does not mean that com pushes were killed or are in the past. It is perfectly feasible to do such a push early on. If you want to go rambo when percivals/bricks/harbs/othuums are roaming the map in large numbers... I suggest you call me to witness the view of nuclear fire of your ACU because T3 will kill ACUs quite easily.
Don't complain about that which you aren't willing to change.

My mod:
viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12864
Lieutenant Lich
Evaluator

Has liked: 992 times
Been liked: 818 times

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion