Comm Pushes Are in the Past FYI

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Comm Pushes Are in the Past FYI

Postby Hawkei » 02 Sep 2016, 12:28

Petricpwnz wrote:Honestly there are points I highly dislike about the patch but after reading all those balance threads and chat discussions for several days I swear I wouldn't be able to blame Zock if he just starts to ignore all the complaints.

He has been ignoring... We be saying this for weeks now.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby Petricpwnz » 02 Sep 2016, 12:30

Then he is doing the right thing.
Blackheart wrote:actually i love lolis and want petry to be my waifu

Scientifically proving that Blackheart is a weeb - https://imgur.com/a/J436c | https://clips.twitch.tv/AssiduousAverageOxMikeHogu

Best meme of 2017 - https://puu.sh/yLsvH/abbf54eb99.mp4
Petricpwnz
Priest

Has liked: 442 times
Been liked: 473 times
FAF User Name: Fremy_Speeddraw

Postby Morax » 02 Sep 2016, 15:09

Petricpwnz wrote:Honestly there are points I highly dislike about the patch but after reading all those balance threads and chat discussions for several days I swear I wouldn't be able to blame Zock if he just starts to ignore all the complaints.

Unclouded is our friend. Unfortunately it probably needs to be opened up to the public at some point.
Maps and Modifications Councilor

M&M Discord Channel

Come join us and help create content with the artists of FAF.
Morax
Councillor - Maps and Mods

Has liked: 1167 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Postby TheKoopa » 02 Sep 2016, 15:31

Nop, not really
Feather: I am usually pretty good in judging people's abilities, intelligence and motives

Evildrew: Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal
TheKoopa
Contributor

Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Gently-

Postby Morax » 02 Sep 2016, 15:35

Not really what?

M&M Discord Channel

Morax

Postby TheKoopa » 02 Sep 2016, 15:35

We already have a balance forum for the rest ))
Feather: I am usually pretty good in judging people's abilities, intelligence and motives

Evildrew: Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal
TheKoopa
Contributor

Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Gently-

Postby speed2 » 02 Sep 2016, 15:37

Morax wrote:

Unclouded is our friend. Unfortunately it probably needs to be opened up to the public at some point.

Do you know the first rule of fight club?
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby Mel_Gibson » 02 Sep 2016, 16:48

I hate to be this guy, might as well burn some bridges....

It's no secret that some hidden "balance forum/s" exist, it's been unnecessarily and childishly mentioned a couple of times in "public". Threads can get polluted by shitposting and people not being able to accept they sometimes have more to learn about the game (not excluding myself here), fair enough, I get it. I don't know how much goes on in this sub forum, but I hope the public forum isn't being left to die by some people (kudos to see Zock is making effort). Don't even make it read only because we don't want the noobs to know we don't think their opinions matter and can't be bothered guiding them. Not a very healthy development for the longevity of the community. I really like this game, I'd like to see it stick around as long as possible.

I'd actually like to see this and the previous posts deleted if there is to remain a "balance forum for the rest".
Mel_Gibson

Has liked: 694 times
Been liked: 186 times

Postby Morax » 02 Sep 2016, 17:56

Myself and others would not post here at all if we didn't want to give people a chance. For the most part it turns into frustrating flame fests and for me personally finding out I'm arguing with someone who knows less than 50% of what you can do in the game.

Sometimes we forget who has extremely high levels of understanding of the game or can discuss in a controlled manner, so it's quite nice to have. I'm sure people will be invited as time goes on.

M&M Discord Channel

Morax

Postby nine2 » 02 Sep 2016, 18:22

Morax wrote:Myself and others would not post here at all if we didn't want to give people a chance. For the most part it turns into frustrating flame fests and for me personally finding out I'm arguing with someone who knows less than 50% of what you can do in the game.

Sometimes we forget who has extremely high levels of understanding of the game or can discuss in a controlled manner, so it's quite nice to have. I'm sure people will be invited as time goes on.

To be honest I don't really know what you are talking about. You are a really inflammatory person. Clearly you know less than f-all then Zock does about the game. Why you could would come out with a paragraph like that is beyond me.
nine2
Councillor - Promotion

Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 515 times
FAF User Name: Anihilnine

PreviousNext

Return to Balance Discussion