Game Knowledge Test Before Becoming a Balance Team/Tester

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Game Knowledge Test Before Becoming a Balance Team/Teste

Postby biass » 14 Jun 2016, 03:09

briang wrote:A god damned Google form would be fine. Perhaps a program that sets a time limit might be even better. Can Google do that?

A google form would be really easy, not sure about time limits tho, i guess the balance team can see the answers form but i think everyone should know people's level of "expertise"
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Mel_Gibson » 14 Jun 2016, 19:10

I think the current process is fantastic.

Retarded suggestions/advice that are clearly retarded will be ignored by those that can see they are clearly retarded suggestions. And for those that can't see they are clearly retarded suggestions then some discussion on why they are retarded suggestions might make it apparent that to those that can't see why they are clearly retarded suggestions that they are in fact, actually, clearly retarded suggestions.
Mel_Gibson

Has liked: 694 times
Been liked: 186 times

Postby briang » 25 Jun 2016, 16:05

Thinking about it now I don't really see the point. This subforum is useless anyways, all the discussion that might effect some change happens in the tester forum.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion