speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Re: Seraphim T4 Assault Bot Ythotha

Postby Um ZiniZini » 11 May 2016, 14:37

Exotic_Retard wrote:the weapon is mostly cosmetic;
500dps sounds like a lot but the muzzle velocity is so low that by the time those glowing caterpillars make it to their destination the gunship is not only long gone but really its likely it could have come back.

i guess that this chicken thing is just a reminder that we should test instead of looking at a number and thinking its good/bad : )

remember to test kids!

Exactly! the gunships are long gone before the "flack" or "aa" actually hits or do anything thus rendering it ineffective
Um ZiniZini

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: UmZiniZini

Postby Hawkei » 16 May 2016, 05:00

Um ZiniZini wrote:
500dps sounds like a lot but the muzzle velocity is so low that by the time those glowing caterpillars make it to their destination the gunship is not only long gone but really its likely it could have come back.

i guess that this chicken thing is just a reminder that we should test instead of looking at a number and thinking its good/bad : )

remember to test kids!

Exactly! the gunships are long gone before the "flack" or "aa" actually hits or do anything thus rendering it ineffective

Who knows, if the Commander attempts to Ex-fill with a T2 transport, it might just be able to shoot it down.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby mirroredwang » 29 May 2016, 00:13

Hawkei wrote:
Um ZiniZini wrote:

remember to test kids!

Who knows, if the Commander attempts to Ex-fill with a T2 transport, it might just be able to shoot it down.

GC is much better for that with his gravity claws
mirroredwang

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 8 times
FAF User Name: Topkack

Postby Hawkei » 29 May 2016, 15:59

Oddly enough, those puny AA games actually did some good in an actual game. I was trying to kill one with mercies. only about 50% of the mercies actually got through the AA.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion