Reclaim and Veterancy Adjustments

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Reclaim and Veterancy Adjustments

Postby Ithilis_Quo » 10 May 2016, 16:10

keyser wrote:You are like a Fucking politician, jumping to conclusion without taking everything into consideration.

No im like media, that is asking. Normaly when is goverment elected, its unofficial rule for media, to not be critical on they work for first 100days. Now its more as year. And 10 mouts from last balance patch. And nothing is happening. One year, one year...

Im the last person who dont know what everything need be consider. I know how much time it take. Balance concilor is not doing him job. Thats fact.
"Fixed in Equilibrium" Washy
Ithilis_Quo
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 181 times
FAF User Name: Ithilis

Re: Reclaim and Veterancy Adjustments

Postby Exotic_Retard » 10 May 2016, 16:42

as i said, theres no need to be so salty.

if you dont like something about equilibrium keyser, please say so and we will be happy to discuss, since you are a member of the balance team i assume you tested lots of games with it to make sure that you are informed of possible developments in there,

you can join us on ts and we can spend as much time as you are willing to discuss. we did this with manread not so long ago and he was considerably happier as a result.

also since i last saw your balance mod? how much was it changed? i expect you did lots of work in the last day or two, so i guess that after lots of testing the numbers would have changed, would be nice to get another update <3

Spoiler: show
also dont mean to be insulting, but waiting for server change is a pretty poor excuse.
for example, we at equilibrium had it updated to the balance patch for a few months now, its not very hard to setup, and it meant that we could keep track of completely unreleased changes, and test together very quickly because of githubs syncing feature, much more convienient than just using dropbox or w.e.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion