Make good use of jammer crystal?

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Make good use of jammer crystal?

Postby yeager » 27 Aug 2015, 21:25

lol, i know, your map was awesome but some ppl are.... well... the internet.i know its not technically seraphim, but they always seemed to have kinda 'traid marked" it, which is why i suggested it would be fun late game, even just as a side mod
yeager
Evaluator

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 32 times
FAF User Name: Yeager

Re: probs a stupid idea but.......

Postby yeager » 27 Aug 2015, 21:27

briang wrote:
KD7BCH wrote:
briang wrote:The exp bomber is literally the best experimental in the game if you have air control, sera late game really doesn't need help.

Laughable, if you have air control you could build a dozen T3 bombers for less than half the mass and 1/8 the energy never mind build time, and be able to whip ass with that. Asswasher is a pretty poor use of mass for Sera with a lot of risk involved if you dont control air.

If by exploiting bomber after making an initial bomb run and pausing it over the ACU or just pausing it and dropping the bomber right on the ACU yeah, great ploy, and I'll bet you make a good number of banlists doing that bs too.

Are you suggesting that sniping is a good use of an ahwassa? That is retarded. The fact that you don't even know what the unit is good at and meant for honestly just makes your opinion utterly useless. But you are 900 so I don't really expect anything else.

thats what its supposed to be used for, but it sucks at it, so they hover bomber the sh*t out of it, which isnt right, but you cant blame ppl for taking advantage of an otherwise really hard to use unit
yeager
Evaluator

Re: probs a stupid idea but.......

Postby Mechsangoku » 28 Aug 2015, 14:44

briang wrote:Are you suggesting that sniping is a good use of an ahwassa? That is retarded. The fact that you don't even know what the unit is good at and meant for honestly just makes your opinion utterly useless. But you are 900 so I don't really expect anything else.

I don't see why 900 players opinion could be useless.

Less likely to be usefull, but you never know. That would remind me of some politicians making decision for the mass, not earing them...

The only good thing the ahwassa is for is colliding with a com when brought down lol
Mechsangoku
Contributor

Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 6 times
FAF User Name: mechsangoku

Postby speed2 » 28 Aug 2015, 15:24

One thing is if you don't have at least briang's rating, you don't have right to share your ideas.

Second one is that asswasher is actually strong, it's still not dropping bombs as often as it should, but still strong.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby Zoram » 28 Aug 2015, 16:53

briang wrote:He's still saying that it is meant for sniping, which is just so utterly retarded I don't know how to respond. It doesn't even have the damage to kill a T3 commander in one pass. Nobody hovers it anymore, the damned reload time is 14 seconds. And for f*** sake it is used for killing build power and centralized eco.

No wonder you think it sucks, you're trying to fucking snipe people with it.

How angry do you get when actual tough shit happens ?
Zoram
Priest

Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 111 times
FAF User Name: zoram

Postby Mechsangoku » 28 Aug 2015, 17:34

speed2 wrote:One thing is if you don't have at least briang's rating, you don't have right to share your ideas.

Are you like 12 yo ?
Or less ? What kind of human are you anwyas....

imoh, games are made so most ppl would enjoy. Not just a "selected few". That's what makes it better than real life most of the time.
You have casual gamer, noob games, long term gamers, old gamers..etc... not just hardcore/pro gamer.

Now if you want to have a 20 ppl community make one.
Mechsangoku
Contributor

Postby Zoram » 28 Aug 2015, 17:41

Mechsangoku wrote:
speed2 wrote:One thing is if you don't have at least briang's rating, you don't have right to share your ideas.

Are you like 12 yo ?
Or less ? What kind of human are you anwyas....

imoh, games are made so most ppl would enjoy. Not just a "selected few". That's what makes it better than real life most of the time.
You have casual gamer, noob games, long term gamers, old gamers..etc... not just hardcore/pro gamer.

Now if you want to have a 20 ppl community make one.

I think Speed was being sarcastic ....
Zoram
Priest

Has liked: 91 times
Been liked: 111 times
FAF User Name: zoram

Postby Exotic_Retard » 28 Aug 2015, 18:15

yeah he actually was being sarcastic ( :
Spoiler: show
unlike some people we may know

i think that the jammer crystal would be hard to use properly. it doesn't really give a direct advantage - so you kinda either never build it, or you build it out of habit because its a thing that's supposed to be good, not because you want it specifically.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Postby yeager » 28 Aug 2015, 19:04

Think about how the attack satellite fits into the game, it would kind of work like that. Not game ending but definitely giving an advantage
yeager
Evaluator

Postby Mechsangoku » 31 Aug 2015, 13:07

5-6 stat is game ender :p

20 Km ? Seems like a massive range to me.
Would omni see though ? If not, it would be OP, if yes, if would be useless :/
Mechsangoku
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to Balance Discussion