Thoughts on RAS

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Thoughts on RAS

Postby KD7BCH » 02 Aug 2015, 18:03

Gorton wrote:It would be interesting if the buildtime of ARAS was significantly increased to compensate.

Then again, i'm not really sure this is a problem. A minor one perhaps, but realistically it's factional differences.

Some Races don't have ARAS, but those that do can usually whip through it in half the time of RAS.
The Gun Down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPmuSnJiV0o
KD7BCH
Priest

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 12 times
FAF User Name: KD7BCH

Postby wasdf » 02 Aug 2015, 18:46

I think ACU RAS is fine, because you can only get in once. not a high rated player though so other may know better. What does bother me though is that its cheaper to get SACU RAS then to build 10 t2masfabs and a t3pgen. Shouldn't SACU RAS be the last economic option? it also already has the advantage of mobility.
wasdf

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times

Postby yeager » 02 Aug 2015, 19:11

It can't, at least not until they fix sera scu ras, it also shouldn't be, economic building are for economy, fighting units are for fighting. Also it takes out the ability to Eco snipe, which is a crucial part of some games
yeager
Evaluator

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 32 times
FAF User Name: Yeager

Postby KD7BCH » 03 Aug 2015, 16:21

ajkayforty7 wrote:I think ACU RAS is fine, because you can only get in once. not a high rated player though so other may know better. What does bother me though is that its cheaper to get SACU RAS then to build 10 t2masfabs and a t3pgen. Shouldn't SACU RAS be the last economic option? it also already has the advantage of mobility.

I agree, the T4 eco should be the slowest to expand.
The Gun Down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPmuSnJiV0o
KD7BCH
Priest

Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 12 times
FAF User Name: KD7BCH

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion