Game breaking bug. Commander doesn't go to T2

Moderators: Ithilis_Quo, Exotic_Retard

Game breaking bug. Commander doesn't go to T2

Postby Goldy3 » 20 Aug 2017, 23:21

Hi, as the title says Coms don't go to T2.

When playing as UEF then telling Com to go to T2 the Com won't have the "build bar" appear underneath the Com, the only thing that appears is the glowing upgrade graphic. When telling the Com to cancel the upgrade the com will not do so. While this bug is going on, it also takes away resources even if com is told to cancel upgrade.

In effect, the com is broken in the equilibrium mod. The normal vanilla version is unaffected.
Goldy3

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 8 times
FAF User Name: Goldy3

Re: Game breaking bug. Commander doesn't go to T2

Postby Exotic_Retard » 23 Aug 2017, 15:42

hi.

thanks for your report. this was an issue related to notify being integrated and changing the OnCreate function which EQ overwrote for better performance (back before faf optimized it too)

since i was away on my faf break for ~6 weeks i was not able to keep up with development and fix it before release, sorry.

its been fixed on the develop version of eq, since this is a pretty important bug you can expect a release soon™ along with a patch that was prepared before my departure.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Re: Game breaking bug. Commander doesn't go to T2

Postby Exotic_Retard » 24 Aug 2017, 08:29

So just an update on this issue:

The currently released version of EQ fixes it, you can play it now.

For the changes from the previous version go here: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=10004&p=153471#p153471
For the changelog of the complete mod go here: http://equilibrium.x10host.com/changelog/

If you find any other issues do let us know, and again, thanks for the report <3
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Return to Equilibrium