Campaign ideas - post-FA

Moderators: speed2, KeyBlue

Campaign ideas - post-FA

Postby Phision » 18 Feb 2018, 04:41

Hey everyone,

I've been thinking about what would happen after the events of the FA-campaign (and before the events of the non-existing sequel) and decided to share my ideas with you. Please keep in mind that it's simply about the idea. I I don't mean to create custom missions myself and I'm also not asking anyone else to do so.

I'll start of by posting one campaign idea and if you like it I can be more specific about the missions and post the other two campaigns.

Campaign 1: The Way Revealed
This campaign is set right after the defeat of the Seraphim on Earth.

With the Quantum Arch destroyed, the Seraphim have fallen into dissaray. The Illuminate Order is also in full retreat now that they have learned the Seraphim have simply been using them. Those that have not surrendered have joined Evaluator Kael on the Illuminate homeworld of Seraphim II, holding on to what is left of the Order. The coalition has been dissolved now that the bulk of the alien threat has been dealt with.

Crusader Rhiza leads the Aeon Illuminate in a final crusade against Kael and her traitors. The Order must pay for what they have done. Rhiza will wield the Way as a sword one last time to bring Kael to justice and bring peace to the Illuminate as princess Burke would have. She is supported by Dr. Brackman and his symbionts. The Cybrans have decided to side with Rhiza's Illuminate for reasons not fully known. During the Infinite War, the Aeon Illuminate were their greatest opponent, so perhaps they have decided that this would be the safest way to ensure the survival of the Cybran Nation.

Aspiring to form a permanent alliance between the three factions General Hall offers the Cybran Nation and Aeon Illuminate to keep working together. This offer is rejected, but Hall is not prepared to give up. As a token of his good intentions he has promised Rhiza and Dr. Brackman to send any and all help they should need in dealing with the remnants of the Order. A new UEF task force, the PeaceKeepers, is founded. Hall hopes that they can lead the way to a lasting peace with the Aeon and Cybran while the rest of the UEF fights back the last of the Seraphim as part of their mission to protect all of humanity.

Operation 1: Eviction
Operation 2: Guardian
Operation 3: Wavelength
Operation 4: Bright Light
Operation 5: Pursuit
Operation 6: Reunion

Campaign 2: Return of the Earth Empire

Campaign 3: Last Hope

I didn't want to make this post too long. So please tell me what you think of the general idea that was presented here. What do you like, what do you dislike? Would you like to know more?
Phision

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Phision

Re: Campaign ideas - post-FA

Postby G51 » 01 Mar 2018, 19:29

But Seraphim II had been destroyed by Black Sun in Supreme Commander.
So please change the name of the order planet.
G51

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: G51

Re: Campaign ideas - post-FA

Postby speed2 » 01 Mar 2018, 22:37

The more the merrier.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2