FA Mission 5 - Mind Games

Moderators: speed2, KeyBlue

Postby speed2 » 24 Jan 2017, 20:18

Feedback Thread
Feel free to post any thoughts about this mission or suggestions of what you'd like to see changed or improved. Link to the recent changes can be found in this post: viewtopic.php?f=78&t=13626&p=140165#p140165

Reporting an Issue
Please read these guidelines before posting an issue. viewtopic.php?f=78&t=13626#p140631
Having a proper report will help us fix issues faster.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Re: FA Mission 5 - Mind Games

Postby Medicraze » 05 Mar 2018, 00:19

posting feedback...i finished a coop...that was...

it worked fine, no bugs. lol
Medicraze
Medicraze

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 72 times
FAF User Name: Medicraze

Postby ANGRYABOUTELVES » 20 Jan 2020, 21:09

The recent Scathis change made this mission a heck of a lot harder. Once you take out the first enemy base, a Scathis just appears in the newly revealed operational area and starts immediately shelling you. If you don't know that's going to happen, and you won't know it's going to happen the first time you play the map, it's really hard to deal with.
ANGRYABOUTELVES

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: ANGRYABOUTELVES

Postby Memto » 27 Apr 2020, 10:25

ANGRYABOUTELVES wrote:The recent Scathis change made this mission a heck of a lot harder. Once you take out the first enemy base, a Scathis just appears in the newly revealed operational area and starts immediately shelling you. If you don't know that's going to happen, and you won't know it's going to happen the first time you play the map, it's really hard to deal with.

Exactly what happened to me. They had some unfair surprises already in the original missions, but it is hard to imagine how I could have survived that scathis. I would have had to sit there preparing for everything possible for a long while before finishing the objective. It takes some scouting to even find the thing before you can snipe it.
Memto
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: M_Memto

Return to Coop