My Seraphim Campagin

Moderators: speed2, KeyBlue

Re: My Seraphim Campagin

Postby Katharsas » 14 Dec 2019, 03:22

Nice missions, thanks!
We played second mission, map expansion did not happen after getting last coms to gate (when 3 GCs attacked at multiple places) (so we where stuck), replay ID: 10672677
Also, seems like the mission timer disappears when you kill all enemies which is confusing.
Katharsas

Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 34 times
FAF User Name: Katharsas

Postby pedro_Lima » 23 Jan 2020, 12:20

Katharsas wrote:Nice missions, thanks!
We played second mission, map expansion did not happen after getting last coms to gate (when 3 GCs attacked at multiple places) (so we where stuck), replay ID: 10672677
Also, seems like the mission timer disappears when you kill all enemies which is confusing.

Happened something similar to me right now. But game got stuck right before the GC's spawn. I killed both UEF and Aeon Commanders, a bit after i destroyed the UEF base, and then game got "stuck" neither advancing nor expanding to next phase, so i kinda went on a "Build Mexes on all the deposites"... After a while i got bored and started doing a bit cheating like changing "player view" with the debug mode, after i tried seeing things on the Allied Aeon PoV game crashed.

Other thing that happened, was that i rescued the "Seraphin Techies" the objective counted as Failed(Used Transports to move them near the gate, as soon the transport droped them on the position i set, there was a pop up telling the objective was failed, after that, moving them to the gate did nothing).[Attached Screenshots]

Was running game with quite a few mods (Enumerated on the GameInfo screenshots)

GameLog, GameInfo(attached as .rar) and screenshots of the bug attached(As .rar)[Cause of the attachment limit].
Replay unavailable :? :?
Attachments
game.log
(254.19 KiB) Downloaded 23 times
SeraTechiesBug.rar
(12.36 MiB) Downloaded 25 times
GameInfo.rar
(177.91 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
pedro_Lima

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: pedro_lima

Postby speed2 » 23 Jan 2020, 17:29

There are many errors in the logs but they are all related to the mods you used. That's not something we can debug. Please test it without any sim mods and if the issues are still there, post new logs.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby Katharsas » 29 Apr 2020, 22:54

Played second mission again:
- I selected random faction and got assingned Aeon faction & com (probably should be Seraphim).
- Again, game didnt end or expand after coms from Aeon base were saved. This time the timer was still there however.

https://replay.faforever.com/11612148
Attachments
11612148-Katharsas.fafreplay
(188.83 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
game.log
(223.52 KiB) Downloaded 6 times
Katharsas

Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 34 times
FAF User Name: Katharsas

Postby lldaedalusll » 16 May 2020, 03:47

Hi,

I played a lot of coop with a friend lately. Close to the end of all current missions is Operation Yath-Aez, That one feels pretty pretty hard without any mods or cheats. What starts to happen after the last map expansion feels unbeatable however. Is that mission made to be done without any cheats or mod-units?

However I found that there is a second version of that map available: start coop, in the lobby go to options and the map list shows two Operation Yath-Aez maps with slightly different mex layout. Are those diffent regarding whats happening and difficulty?

Thx
lldaedalusll
Crusader

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 9 times
FAF User Name: lldaedalusll

Postby shadowlorda1 » 17 May 2020, 13:17

I need to update my missions on this page, it is very outdated compared to the mission I have completed. The missions on the FAF client are soon to be updated, I'm just waiting for approval or something so they put them in. Operation yath is definitely hard but is not impossible, try it on easier difficulties and work from there.
shadowlorda1
Crusader

Been liked: 13 times
FAF User Name: shadowlorda1

Postby lldaedalusll » 17 May 2020, 23:01

Hi again,

we planned some changes and will try it again however (on hard of course). Even though it is hard, I kind of like the challenge as well.

However ... what about the differences? With the version you posted for download here on page 1 there might be even 3 different versions? Can you say something about the changes? Do they relate to difficulty?

Thx
lldaedalusll
Crusader

Postby lldaedalusll » 17 May 2020, 23:19

PS:
My current versions:
Version V1 from 25.04.2020
Version V2 from 01.05.2020

<= which one starts when just starting the mission from downlords client?

Your latest download version is from 13.05.. Is it worth to switch to that one?

Thx :-).
lldaedalusll
Crusader

Postby shadowlorda1 » 19 May 2020, 10:14

All missions have been re-uploaded so all of them are current on this forum, so just redownload the missions. Most if not all of them have changes to them. Things like new attack paths, new base defenses. tweaks to the difficulty to make it harder on some, and less insane on others. try them out and let me know/
shadowlorda1
Crusader

Been liked: 13 times
FAF User Name: shadowlorda1

Postby lldaedalusll » 19 May 2020, 18:22

Hi Shadowlorda1,

your install instructions are not that good. Whatever I do the downlord client uses the "faf_coop_operation_yath_aez.v0002" map folder. If I delete or rename it ... it gets redownloaded.

When I extract your latest version into the maps folder I cannot find or use it with the coop lobby. Only 1 version does show up there. And the version in the coop lobby just shows a 1 ... that does not help to identify which one I am actually seeing.

The only way it seems to work is if I put your files into that "faf_coop_operation_yath_aez.v0002" folder and overwrite the files there. Once the client switches to a v0003, this no longer works without adjustments. The lobby opens fine then and the only visible difference to realize that this is a new version is that I can choose all factions now. Is that intented?

Thx
Robert
Attachments
issue.jpg
issue.jpg (293.3 KiB) Viewed 1430 times
lldaedalusll
Crusader

PreviousNext

Return to Coop