Balance patch 3696 Feedback Thread

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Balance patch 3696 Feedback Thread

Postby Apofenas » 10 Feb 2018, 05:14

Farmsletje wrote:
Farmsletje wrote:total lazer cost is bout 35k mass ... 38k mass just to defend 4 areas on the map against tele. Then you haven't defended your smd vs tele yet, our your air grid which needs more t2 pd.

My point was that you don't even need to risk your life to get even on the masscost.

Comparing the strenght of cybran acu tele and tele sacu's. Seems legit.

The teleport defence will appear no matter if you have tele mazer or not. It absolutly doesn't matter if cybran is even in game or not.

You restrict mazer upgrade from game, or better restrict cybran. Teleport defences will suddenly disappear from game?

Players will build it any way to defend from tele SCUs. And that even won't prevent a bunch of suicidal tele SCUs to go for some game ender or a bunch of SMDs all over the place and other protected things where you wouldn't send your only cybran tele-mazer at all.

Farmsletje wrote:Cybran hater this, cybran hater that. Just because i think one cybran ability is OP? Nice assumption mate.

Wasn't mainly refering to you. But this is lame shit gay cancer mechanic one of their questionable strenght for their crucial weakness with no rambo ACU at t2 stage.
BalanceVictim wrote:I tried it out, and yes, the anti-torpedo is a useful tool now. Sadly, the rest of the unit is still extremely weak compared to any other frig
Apofenas
Contributor

Has liked: 179 times
Been liked: 180 times
FAF User Name: Apofenas

Postby Wesmania » 10 Feb 2018, 13:05

FtXCommando wrote:This is the part where I call what you're saying trolling, right? Kappa.

Farmsletje wrote:I wonder out of touch with reality you need to be to think that everybody that doesn't agree with your opinion is trolling.

I was referring specifically to my suggestion to make teleporting take longer depending on teleport distance, nothing else. Getting worked up so much over cybran tele ACU being so very OP, then casually blowing off suggestions how to fix it without making it useless counts as trolling in my book.

Farms, likewise - stop assuming that everyone who doesn't agree with you is delusional.
Wesmania
Contributor

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
FAF User Name: MazorNoob

Postby FtXCommando » 10 Feb 2018, 21:15

Damn, it's almost like I didn't blow off any suggestions about teleport. In fact, all I did was address the fact that teleport is the problem not mazor.
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby Wesmania » 10 Feb 2018, 21:20

FtXCommando wrote:Damn, it's almost like I didn't blow off any suggestions about teleport. In fact, all I did was address the fact that teleport is the problem not mazor.

Darnit, should've looked at actual names before commenting. Sorry for bundling you up with the other guys.
I really hope I didn't make an absolute fool of myself
Wesmania
Contributor

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
FAF User Name: MazorNoob

Postby ZeRenCZ » 11 Feb 2018, 10:07

Farmsletje
Thank you for your glorious 1300 balance visions. Balance team will take a look at it

well, I suggest rename "Balance Discussion" to "Balance Discussion for PROs only" , so us 1300k players dont have to waste our time suggesting something, when only Pro opinion matters obviously, or maybe just lock it for low rated, when you dont care about their opinion ( maybe I would not be so hated if I would also agree with all Cyb nerfs? :idea: )

ah even when I am only 1300 doesnt mean I am not right, but FAF logic : PRO=alway right
ZeRenCZ
Crusader

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: ZeRen

Postby biass » 11 Feb 2018, 13:52

ZeRenCZ wrote:
Farmsletje
Thank you for your glorious 1300 balance visions. Balance team will take a look at it

well, I suggest rename "Balance Discussion" to "Balance Discussion for PROs only" , so us 1300k players dont have to waste our time suggesting something, when only Pro opinion matters obviously, or maybe just lock it for low rated, when you dont care about their opinion ( maybe I would not be so hated if I would also agree with all Cyb nerfs? :idea: )

ah even when I am only 1300 doesnt mean I am not right, but FAF logic : PRO=alway right

There's a difference between being some 1300 and having a well formed opinion and being a 1300 and telling people who are 2k rated how to play.

Also maybe if you hid the bias a little but im not sure you're aware of how obvious it is :/

I'm sure you can propose a cyb buff if you brought out some nice evidence and discussion (replays!) instead of saying all these ideas like A: they're fact without evidence and B: like the idea was brought upon you from the heavens, try it out sometime.
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Turinturambar » 11 Feb 2018, 14:07

ZeRenCZ wrote:but Cybran is nefed into oblivion, because some UEF cry babies

considdering taht the patch heavily nerfs rambo acus (which mainly affects non cybran) and cybran T2 is fairly strong (with medusas and hoplites, stealth), when properly used! I dont see how came to this opponion.
Turinturambar

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 91 times
FAF User Name: 竜宮レナ

Postby keyser » 11 Feb 2018, 15:11

Last edited by keyser on 11 Feb 2018, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
Zockyzock:
VoR is the clan of upcoming top players now
keyser
Councillor - Game

Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 540 times
FAF User Name: keyser

Postby ____ » 11 Feb 2018, 15:36

JoonasTo wrote:
DISRUPTOR 9 0,75 613ish(with new rate of fire)

I am pretty sure your calculation is wrong.

You assumed the damage of the Disruptor was not changed, but in fact, it actually was changed. It is now 3200 instead of 4600. You calculated 4600/7.5=613.3, it should be 3200/7.5= 426.67

This change is absolutely mind boggling to me.
____

Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 24 times

Postby PhilipJFry » 11 Feb 2018, 16:01

the increased rate of fire gives shields less time to regenerate hp (the regen varies from shield to shield eg a uef t3 shield has 131 hp/s regen)

that's why i decided to lower the damage in combination with the increased rate of fire
cats>dogs
post logs
PhilipJFry
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 348 times
FAF User Name: PhilipJFry

PreviousNext

Return to Balance Discussion