Why are SACU presets retarded?

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Why are SACU presets retarded?

Postby nine2 » 27 Oct 2017, 00:57

didnt one of the hotbuild versions allow custom acu upgrade presets?
nine2
Councillor - Promotion

Has liked: 285 times
Been liked: 515 times
FAF User Name: Anihilnine

Postby biass » 27 Oct 2017, 04:17

Morax wrote:Aeon is op enough... It doesn't need "on-par" SACus. The new high-hp sniper bots scare me - I don't understand that move.

Also, Biass, you can suggest he is being serious all you want but I've played with him enough to know he doesn't understand enough to make this argument. You will likely fire back and call me "cancer" per the norm so don't even know why I'm replying to you... Whatever

ZLO points show got silly this argument is so why do I need to comment further?

Alpha balance stats are no way indicative of final balance, relevant to this discussion, or should be used to counter any argument made towards adding variety.

I know moon likely more then you do and "don't understand" why you need to come do literal slander that is only half relevant to the discussion, at least i make a counter argument and let an OP make a fool of himself instead of this, im disappointed.

I'll let moon speak for himself from now on, he clearly is showing a level of respect you cannot.

@ontopic: my two additions for SACUS would be sensors and chrono ( a gimped version, probably), if you can think up anything else from aeon's abilities im happy to hear it.
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby moonbearonmeth » 27 Oct 2017, 06:56

biass wrote:my two additions for SACUS would be sensors and chrono ( a gimped version, probably)

Sensors is already available to UEF and Seraphim so it wouldn't exactly be unique however I do agree with a lesser chrono dampener
Another idea, not necessarily unique to Aeon would be a regen aura.
Ask me about my amazing content production to watch while you wait in a lobby.
moonbearonmeth
Priest

Has liked: 166 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Suomi KP-31 desu

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion