Cybran desperately needs something for floaty crap

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Cybran desperately needs something for floaty crap

Postby Farmsletje » 21 Jun 2017, 19:55

You know what helps make your posts more believable? Your faf name

Until then i think most of the people here already agreed on your trolliness
Last edited by Farmsletje on 21 Jun 2017, 19:56, edited 1 time in total.
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

Postby biass » 21 Jun 2017, 19:55

I'm sorry but we cannot go any further until you confirm or deny my claim

Why? because you say a lot of things that make you look like you have no understanding of how a basic game works, if you don't know, how does even myself, a modest 1450, take your opinions and background knowledge as valid?

Spoiler: show
maybe the same secnario happens on the Red Orchestra 2 forums (i dont go there, but) in this game the MG42 is a very powerful machine-gun, the best in the game, but like all the machine-guns if you're not using the bipod you cannot aim down sights and unless you're a god the recoil is so massive its not even worth it

imagine you, came onto the ro2 forums and then demanded this machinegun be buffed, but you were so bad didnt know the bipod existed?

This is why people hunt for aliases and ratings on faf like in any game, people want to know that you know what you're talking about, and with your talks about wagners, you show that you don'y have a single clue
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Ars Nova » 21 Jun 2017, 19:58

No, guys. You can take your stupid "show us your ranking" cancer and shove it. Don't be a couple of monkeys.
Ars Nova
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 15 times

Postby EcoNoob » 21 Jun 2017, 20:00

Ars Nova wrote:No, guys. You can take your stupid "show us your ranking" cancer and shove it. Don't be a couple of monkeys.

Are you scared to show us your rating? :(
EcoNoob

Has liked: 155 times
Been liked: 70 times
FAF User Name: EcoNoob

Postby Farmsletje » 21 Jun 2017, 20:00

Thanks for proving it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

Postby biass » 21 Jun 2017, 20:00

i can smell your fear :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

give faf name

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Postby Ars Nova » 21 Jun 2017, 20:07

I assume it must be like a binary switch, where if I'm higher than Biass then he's wrong and I'm right, and hover units have a functional purpose in the game. But if I'm lower than him, well nobody uses hover units. Practically garbage, hover. Very stupid to say Cybran would benefit from having something like that in the situations where it comes up.
Ars Nova
Crusader

Postby biass » 21 Jun 2017, 20:16

I am here you know, you can talk to me in first person

please stop making up arbitrary attempts at insults and reveal your rating, it would have been fine if you just said it, people considered rooster (at the start) despite his circumstances being known to everyone,
you cannot just talk down to a bunch of the best players in the game (! ! ! NOT TALKING ABOUT ME IM BAD OK ! ! !) and then hide when they want to know who you are, anything you said before is now instantly invalidated (assuming it was valid before you started shitting on people)

biass
Contributor

Postby FtXCommando » 21 Jun 2017, 20:17

Ars Nova wrote:I assume it must be like a binary switch, where if I'm higher than Biass then he's wrong and I'm right, and hover units have a functional purpose in the game. But if I'm lower than him, well nobody uses hover units. Practically garbage, hover. Very stupid to say Cybran would benefit from having something like that in the situations where it comes up.

Well you were given several reasons for why the game is the why it is by people higher rated than you. You then proceed to regurgitate the opinions a bunch of 700s who had no weight on the statements made by others as though the higher rated players said it. When you do this 2 or 3 times, you look like a troll and people can't be bothered to once again repeat themselves for you.

Also, by the way, the onus is on you to prove why this change needs to happen. We don't need to justify why the game needs to stay the way it is, just explain why your change is a bad idea.
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby Ars Nova » 21 Jun 2017, 20:23

FtXCommando wrote:Also, by the way, the onus is on you to prove why this change needs to happen.

Prove I asked for a change. I didn't.

just explain why your change is a bad idea.

I did, however, explain a couple of times why the Wagner just isn't going to be converted to an amphibious assault unit. And I used the actual reasoning that was given when they actually thought about doing something with this.
Last edited by Ars Nova on 21 Jun 2017, 20:26, edited 1 time in total.
Ars Nova
Crusader

PreviousNext

Return to Balance Discussion