Cybran scu's

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Cybran scu's

Postby Iszh » 22 Feb 2017, 08:51

Zeren in a seton open seabattle this is difficult. I played vs petric and he used normal cybran scus to built harms. Everytime i used my uef battleships groundfire harms i lost thousends of damage for several seconds. This was deadly. I lost more and more territory on water, after 10-20 min battle i was pushed back to my harbour. THanks god my team lost faster :lol:

You need to units to fire the harms and once they are under water it costs you hell mirco time and damage to kill them. If people would remove the possibility to groundfire such units they would be definately op.
Iszh
Evaluator

Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 126 times
FAF User Name: Iszh

Postby Um ZiniZini » 22 Feb 2017, 10:40

zeren doesnt reason well, harms deals considerable harm to your opponent's apm, he has to babysit his battleships groundfiring it.
Um ZiniZini

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: UmZiniZini

Postby keyser » 22 Feb 2017, 13:07

there may be a rework of Harms at some point, test are being done. That would include no possibility to ground fire them, but reduce damage/health and or range.
also i think EQ did a good work on harms, you can check them out too
Zockyzock:
VoR is the clan of upcoming top players now
keyser
Councillor - Game

Has liked: 424 times
Been liked: 540 times
FAF User Name: keyser

Postby Um ZiniZini » 22 Feb 2017, 14:56

Harms is just something that hurts your micro and apm very much. You have to babysit some of your navy to groundfire them, I literally checked in custom game and it seems almost as if all ships can groundfire harms(I checked Battlecruisers, Cruisers, sera aircraft carrier cruise missiles and even nuke sub cruise missiles not too mention battleships too).

I think we should have a poll whether Harms should be able to get ground fired or not, It would be like a new unit if it couldn't be ground fired. If it gets this buff it should be nerfed on hp and dps a little.
Um ZiniZini

Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: UmZiniZini

Previous

Return to Balance Discussion