Cybran is by far the best faction in ranked

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Cybran is by far the best faction in ranked

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 22:32

briang wrote:The reason you lose so much is because you refuse to accept your are wrong about 99% of the crap you spew on the balance forum. Enjoy 1100 for life.

Keep complaining if that makes you happier, but you will still being wrong. If the best thing you have against me are attacks about my rating, then you are done in this discussion. By the way, is 1200 and growing.
I dont have any idea of what rating you have, but PDs being good against armies composed by tanks is basic game knowledge, and you dont knew it.
I know your lack of arguments makes you attack me, but you have other option, that is shut up and L2P before writing.
We have "Continentals" so moving shit around must be important.
NapSpan

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: NapSpan

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 22:57

Maybe you're 1200 because you compose your armies of tanks only... Good lord can someone else tell him he's wrong so he can't just chock it up to my being annoyed?
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby nocaps » 03 Jul 2016, 23:04

briang wrote:Maybe you're 1200 because you compose your armies of tanks only... Good lord can someone else tell him he's wrong so he can't just chock it up to my being annoyed?

no, he's entirely correct in absolutely every way and you're only saying he's not because you're annoyed.
Spoiler: show
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nocaps

Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 24 times
FAF User Name: nocaps

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 23:09

briang wrote:Maybe you're 1200 because you compose your armies of tanks only... Good lord can someone else tell him he's wrong so he can't just chock it up to my being annoyed?

Ok,now I can not laugh at yourself, you must have dyslexia or something worst,and that is not funny, because people with average reading skills can read this:
PDs being good against armies composed by tanks is basic game knowledge

Nobody can read here that I build armies only with tanks, the meaning of this phrase is that PDs (static defenses) are good killing groups of tanks. This is embarrassing, not only you cant argue properly, you show your lack of knowledge about game and your reading and understanding problems all at same time. If I was you Ill go to bed and start reading a bit.
NapSpan

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 23:18

Your arguments are so incoherent and your grasp on English is so basic I don't think you even understand what you're saying sometimes.
briang
Spammer

Postby --- » 03 Jul 2016, 23:29

Valid point, yet minor in relevance.
Overall: weak comeback after getting rekt.
4/10
-IGN
---
Priest

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 192 times

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 23:33

His not knowing what he is even saying isn't relevant? XD
briang
Spammer

Postby Nepty » 03 Jul 2016, 23:34

+ interesting conflict
- Too much water, and not enough Cybran is by far the best.

1/10
-IGN
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 23:34

briang wrote:Your arguments are so incoherent and your grasp on English is so basic I don't think you even understand what you're saying sometimes.

My english is not perfect, but is enought for everybody else to understand me. Ill simplify my arguments so your below-average brain can understand them.

Idea:
Static defenses can defend well
arguments:
1- PDs are made for killing mobile units, they kill tanks efficiently because PDs have more HP, damage and range than tanks.
2-MMl (natural counter because has more range) are not used in early T2 stage because people build T2 tanks first and it takes some time build and move them. Time defender won.
3-T3 mobile arty is not used in T2 stage for obvius reasons, so they cant counter a shit if they are not in battlefield.

No inconsistencies here, but keep trying, never lose the hope.
Any new no-sense attack? Maybe with my profile picture or something else?
NapSpan

Postby Ithilis_Quo » 03 Jul 2016, 23:41

NapSpan dont react on him, he is profesional troll.

Moderator where are you, its time to take brain some another ban for forum. ban number 4885488965

This is not nice to read, 0 argument power and only personal attacks.
"Fixed in Equilibrium" Washy
Ithilis_Quo
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 395 times
Been liked: 181 times
FAF User Name: Ithilis

PreviousNext

Return to Balance Discussion