Cybran is by far the best faction in ranked

Moderator: JaggedAppliance

Re: Cybran is by far the best faction in ranked

Postby Hawkei » 03 Jul 2016, 17:05

Biass I would have to disagree with your assessment on UEF shields. They have the best combination of build time, bubble size, and shield health. The TMD does generally suck, but fortunately this isn't going to be a huge problem as UEF has the Ravager - which renders all T2 MML entirely useless. The UEF shields are more than enough to compensate for a lacklustre TMD, and for the early game, UEF TMD is good enough to get the job done.

The Ravager is hard countered by T3 MML and Artillery. In which case I recommend using the a TML. TML are excellent for taking out artillery.

As for the Triads. Yes they come at T2 and the ACU can't be everywhere. But UEF has one fundamental ability which no other faction has. It has the Sparky. The ACU cannot be everywhere - but Sparkies can. With this unit the UEF has the unique ability to quickly deploy T2 defensive structures anywhere on the map very quickly.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 17:46

Yes because the Ravagers has no counters... Are we really back to the efficiency of turtling debate?
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby TheKoopa » 03 Jul 2016, 17:57

biass wrote: also, klink hammer is actually one of the worst, coolest looking, but worst

Debateable. Klink hammer imo is the 2nd best arty with good damage and good accuracy.
Feather: I am usually pretty good in judging people's abilities, intelligence and motives

Evildrew: Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal
TheKoopa
Contributor

Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Gently-

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 19:05

Ravagers get crushed by t3 mobile arty

Its not like the guy defending cant have him own T3 mobile arty, arty can counter arty.
Yes because the Ravagers has no counters... Are we really back to the efficiency of turtling debate?

Everybody know that Turtleling is not valid as main strategy, but there are points in the game where Turtleling is the right option, like when you are about eco up and build exp or when your enemy spam shit massively.
Hell, if my faction has good defense structures, lets give them more use than sparky drop.
We have "Continentals" so moving shit around must be important.
NapSpan

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: NapSpan

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 21:13

So you're saying when you eco you should spend extra mass on inneficient static units instead of more versatile and efficient mobile units.

When your opponent is spamming you should make inneficient static defenses to counter his more efficient and versatile mobile units? Yeah, good one buddy.
briang
Spammer

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 21:35

briang wrote:So you're saying when you eco you should spend extra mass on inneficient static units instead of more versatile and efficient mobile units.

When your opponent is spamming you should make inneficient static defenses to counter his more efficient and versatile mobile units? Yeah, good one buddy.

inneficient static defenses to counter his more efficient and versatile mobile units

inneficient static defenses

LOL, we are talking about the same game? PDs inneficient vs T2 and T1 tanks, so absurd, is not like is exactly their job or something, nobody has mml in early T2, T1 army and some T2 tanks only, depending from map size some T2 PDs (some means 2 or 3 with shield or more without it) plus your remaining units buy you enought time to upgrade eco, improve production or change from strategy. Maybe it delays a bit eco upgrade, but not being violated by enemy army usually helps when ecoing. Go away to play some ladder.
NapSpan

Postby Viba » 03 Jul 2016, 21:42

Viba
Councillor - Moderation

Has liked: 144 times
Been liked: 224 times
FAF User Name: !smurfcheck Viba

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 22:01

You are just so clueless. Have you ever heard of Mobile Arty and MML? Use your damned brain.

I would play my first game in 3 months just to 1v1 you if you promised to stop posting here if I won.
briang
Spammer

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 22:13

briang wrote:You are just so clueless. Have you ever heard of Mobile Arty and MML? Use your damned brain.

I would play my first game in 3 months just to 1v1 you if you promised to stop posting here if I won.

I know reading require some brain skills, but lets try together ok?
nobody has mml in early T2, T1 army and some T2 tanks only

What this phrase can mean?-you can ask
It means that these PDs dont have to deal with mml or T3 arty, but why? Well, because in early T2 there are no T3 arty, because 3 go after 2, there are no T3 mobile arty in T2, about mml if you are fighting vs T1 tanks and you have T2 factory, T2 tanks fight well vs T1 units, mml not. Sure you can build them when you scout T2 PDs or when you see enemy army retreating (because people retreats to somewhere, and somewhere usually is main base and main base has defenses), but that takes time, build time, travel time and fighting. That time is time won to eco up, in addition if that guy conserve some army, he can rush enemy mml to buy even more time.

Fighting vs you in 1 vs 1 will not prove nothing and you winning will not make your arguments valid. So there is no point in making it.
NapSpan

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 22:16

The reason you lose so much is because you refuse to accept your are wrong about 99% of the crap you spew on the balance forum. Enjoy 1100 for life.
briang
Spammer

PreviousNext

Return to Balance Discussion