Player tracker for FAF

Player tracker for FAF

Postby Godfather » 12 Feb 2013, 10:50

Hey guys,
I love statistics! In GPGnet times we had a tool which was called player tracker. When it came up it was mostly used to setup balanced teams, well this is not needed anymore but it had many other great functions:

1: Dropped: Indicates if the player dropped (lost connection) during a game.

2: Percentage of recorded games in which the player gave their assets to an ally before they was defeated or quit the game. (not needed anymore because of the share conditions)

3: total mass input during the game.

4: Mass input percent deviation. Compares this player's mass input to the average of all players in each game. Greater than 0% is above average, less than 0% is below average

5: Mass use efficiency. Percentage of mass generated by the player that is used by themself, rather than stored, surplused to allies, or wasted. 100% is perfect, but difficult to achiev

6: Mass wasted. Percentage of mass wasted by the player. 0% is perfect.

7: Average ping to you, or average ping to all reporters (in grey) if you have never played with this player. Mouseover for high.

The general stats about all games were the best at player tracker;)

I really dont know how much time and knowlege it costs but it would be a "nice to have"
Attachments
player tracker for FAF.JPG
the img function doesnt work;(
player tracker for FAF.JPG (162.58 KiB) Viewed 1590 times
Godfather
Contributor

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Mantic0re

Re: Player tracker for FAF

Postby Ze_PilOt » 12 Feb 2013, 11:46

Don't see how it's related to the patch.

Also these stats, while nice doesn't mean much.
Ie you can waste mass just because your opponent is no match and there is no need to bother being effective.
Or have more mass in overall, but zero units on the field and a lose, because all you've did was ecoing up.

It's better to have these stats by games you've played than overall stats with no context. I'm really against that idea.
And you can already have that :
viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2793
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Return to off-topic