Scenario editor BETA maps not working.

Interesting mapping tools and mapping help.

Moderator: Morax

Scenario editor BETA maps not working.

Postby CommandMan7 » 05 Jul 2013, 18:42

I use this tool because after my hard drive broke and I went to re-install SupCom1, I found the disk was damaged, rendering it impossible to use the official map editor. To be sure, this is the link: http://www.hazardx.com/details.php?file=76

I got Scenario editor beta to work, and just to be sure, made a simple 5x5 tundra map. When uploaded to FA and tried out on Skirmish sandbox, I found that my ACU was unable to move, build, or do anything at all. Any ideas on why? The map rendered fine, but this was the only problem. For some background info, it might be that the ACU happened to spawn inside of a shallow pond.

It may also be helpful if someone could give me links to the files necessary to run the official editor. The data2 folder is the only broken part of the SupCom1 disk, the rest works.
CommandMan7
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Scenario editor BETA maps not working.

Postby Prince__ » 06 Jul 2013, 02:35

Add your SupCom Key on Steam download your game from there. :) That's how you will get your official map editor to work. About that map editor .. I have completely no idea ,but I can say that the pre alpha is working better than this beta thingy. :)
Prince__
Priest

Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: UES_Prince

Re: Scenario editor BETA maps not working.

Postby CommandMan7 » 06 Jul 2013, 13:58

It's ok now, I found the 2nd disk my friend loaned me anyways. :D
CommandMan7
Crusader

Been liked: 0 time

Return to Mapping