I'm your Map Craftsman!

Interesting mapping tools and mapping help.

Moderator: Morax

Re: I'm your Map Craftsman!

Postby Prince__ » 15 Nov 2013, 21:53

Apofenas wrote:"The Great Void" is 40x40 km map with playing area 20x20. Can you make it to be 20x20?

Impossible , I only can make it invisible , like on Fields of Isis ( top and bot)

Nombringer wrote:Just wanted to say thanks for this! It is appriciated!

Thanks. :)
Prince__
Priest

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 4 times
FAF User Name: UES_Prince

Postby IceDreamer » 17 Nov 2013, 02:49

I've got a new concept for you Prince :)

My friends and I would like to try playing an 'Archenemy' game. The concept is similar to the Archenemy game mode in Magic the Gathering, where the point is for a group of players to take on one player. We can do this with teams, but we all think it would be neat to have a map designed for it.

So, something like a map which is 5 start points in a team orientation, against 1 start point for the Archenemy player. Their position should be more defensive, and have enough resourcing options for the player to stand a chance. 10K or 20K size is probably best. I'd make it myself, but I've too much University work for the foreseeable future.
IceDreamer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 488 times

Postby IceDreamer » 17 Nov 2013, 02:51

ShadowKnight wrote:I've got a new concept for you Prince :)

My friends and I would like to try playing an 'Archenemy' game. The concept is similar to the Archenemy game mode in Magic the Gathering, where the point is for a group of players to take on one more experienced player. We can do this with teams, but we all think it would be neat to have a map designed for it.

So, something like a map which is 5 start points in a team orientation, against 1 start point for the Archenemy player. Their position should be more defensive, and have enough resourcing options for the player to stand a chance. 10K or 20K size is probably best. I'd make it myself, but I've too much University work for the foreseeable future.
IceDreamer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 488 times

Previous

Return to Mapping