Is there a command that can remove parts of War Fog?

Interesting mapping tools and mapping help.

Moderator: Morax

Re: Is there a command that can remove parts of War Fog?

Postby Ghoustaq » 09 May 2018, 15:12

Sprouto wrote:That will be coming from your WaitSeconds command.

The OnPopulate function has terminated before the Forked function did, leaving the forked thread in limbo with no place to return to when it's done.

@Sprouto

Hello!Sprouto:

I have placed mass of AI markers on my map, but it is still unsupported by LOUD. Do you know how to solve this problem?
Ghoustaq

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Ghoustaq

Postby Sprouto » 09 May 2018, 17:51

When you say 'unsupported by LOUD' - are you getting some kind of error message ?
Sprouto
Priest

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 74 times
FAF User Name: Sprouto

Postby Ghoustaq » 10 May 2018, 12:26

[quote="Sprouto"]When you say 'unsupported by LOUD' - are you getting some kind of error message ?[/quote
@Sprouto
no error is reported.

this map was moved automaticly to the folder named 'maps.unsupported' after I switched configuration . It's ture that I can still play it in LOUD mode,but the AIs didn't work well. They just built one or two factories and several power generators, then turned to produce a huge army but never orgnize an attack . they would rather get more and more mass extractors than establish another base in one of the expansion areas. they seemed unwilling to build a navy factory though the 'navy area ' marker was just nearby.

Does it mean the markers added by the original map-editor can't work in LOUD? In other words, does it mean only the maps you have edited can be supported well?
Ghoustaq

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Ghoustaq

Postby Sprouto » 10 May 2018, 16:43

LOUD should work with any map that has a set of regular markers. Without looking at your map, this sounds as if you don't have any amphibious markers. Engineers, in particular, rely upon the amphibious markers to do what they need to do.

We also recently discovered, and patched this week, a bug that caused similar behavior on maps where player starts were random. If you can get the map to me, I'm happy to have a look at it.
Sprouto
Priest

Has liked: 54 times
Been liked: 74 times
FAF User Name: Sprouto

Previous

Return to Mapping