Rules & Apply.

Re: Rules & Apply.

Postby -_V_- » 10 Feb 2013, 18:40

Ze_PilOt wrote:You need to provide a map.

Right , Islan Zero then :D
-_V_-
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 65 times

Postby Ze_PilOt » 10 Feb 2013, 20:00

Zbinden wrote:hi all

vote me ;)
i have many good ideas for balance changes and maps...

http://www.facebook.com/questions/376115692477796/

You were not voted in last time, sorry.
The only chance you have to get in is to reach the minimal rating.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby Taffy » 10 Feb 2013, 22:14

I would like to suggest a buff to uef tmd. I don't understand why they have the worst tmd when they are the 'turtling' 'defensive' faction. I don't know anything about the numbers etc so would need somebody to help.

XBX-Taffy- 1900ish

Custom Map fundamental 2vs2 verison
Taffy

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 7 times
FAF User Name: taffy

Postby eXivo » 10 Feb 2013, 22:42

laPPen wrote:Hey guys,

map suggestion: eye of the storm

zep said custom map
Be inspired to learn. Then aspire to disturb.
eXivo

Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: TAG_eXivo

Postby Gyle » 10 Feb 2013, 23:12

Hey Guys

Gyle Here. Got a balance change but I'm sub 1700. (Its super radical but i would love the opportunity to discuss it in full and explain why it, or something very similar, is needed).

Its quite simple. Make T1 artillery deploy before firing and undeploy to move again. Give them a range increase, reduce their dmg and grant them some kind of deploy/undeploy hotkey so as to aid micro.

Reason...; pound for pound T1 Artillery are far too cost effective. The amount of dmg they put out on buildings is ridiculous. In no army in the history of the world were artillery ever used to spear head an assault. By making them static to do dmg you could eliminate these retarded Zthuee drops that just roll through peeps bases annihilating everything whilst on the move (would have to deploy on land). Wouldn't have to change the model, just add a timer before they could fire.

I realize this seems drastic because of how differently the early game would be. But just take a minuet and try to imagine how the game could play. Artillery being used correctly and not to stroll into peoples bases to cause critical dmg at the click of a mouse button. Perhaps you would get lines of them used to attack forward positions Maybe this would even find a role for LAB's past the first couple of mins (you could imagine with their speed they could get in amongst the lines of art and wreck them.

It just always seemed weird to me that every other piece of artillery in the game would act the way you would expect it to except the T1

I really hope the community approves this or something similar. In the last two Tournies the race selection has been dominated by Phim because of this and it needs to be sorted prior to GW.

MAP: Titanus Observatory...
My youtube Channel:http://www.youtube.com/user/felixlighta?feature=mhee

"Don't take life too seriously... no one gets out alive."
Gyle

Has liked: 52 times
Been liked: 28 times
FAF User Name: Gyle

Postby Tex » 11 Feb 2013, 05:12

VoR_Tex. Last know rating was about 2100, but I have been busy at school, so out of the game for a while and no current rating.
I love Icy's idea about the titans, they are incredibly weak, and would be great to see them viable for late game use as raiders.
My idea may have already been discussed in the past, but I cant find any forum about it so here it goes anyway...
T3 sonar for Seraphim anyone?
I mean, stuff like a T3 gunship could be put down to faction diversity along with a T3 sub, or T3 amphibious bot. But intelligence is very important. How would you like if your faction could never build an omni sensor? its a huge late game naval disadvantage that's borderline unfair. I'm not even asking for a super cool design, even though with the nomads creation, it couldn't be that hard, just copy past the Aeon T3 sonar over with different colors.
"It doesn't matter if you win or lose, just that you play a beautiful game."

My channel --POV gameplay-- http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMfEJdmVXE6jBSuMEezEldQ
Tex

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 43 times
FAF User Name: VoR_Tex

Postby Ze_PilOt » 11 Feb 2013, 09:20

This thread is only about applying. Discussions will come later.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby Zock » 11 Feb 2013, 11:03

You can only vote on facebook? :shock:
gg no re

ohh! what a pretty shining link! https://www.youtube.com/c/Zockyzock
Zock
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 397 times
FAF User Name: Zock

Postby Lu_Xun_17 » 11 Feb 2013, 11:31

i saw this topic after creating my thread xD

Lu_Xun_17

=>T4 autofocus

I also would like to submit :

=> Soulreaper veterancy nerf

=> Harm hp nerf
Lu_Xun_17
Contributor

Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 224 times
FAF User Name: LuXy

Postby rootbeer23 » 11 Feb 2013, 12:55

Zock wrote:You can only vote on facebook? :shock:

i dont like that either. it would certainly do no harm if phpbb users that either have a high post count or have joined a long time ago would be treated as trusted and able to vote.
if phpbb does not have that functionality, unrestricted votes can be easily filtered with a simple sql statement.
rootbeer23
Supreme Commander

Been liked: 31 times
FAF User Name: root2342

PreviousNext

Return to Patch 3622