The Future of Galactic War

Re: The Future of Galactic War

Postby Redfog » 04 Jul 2015, 21:48

I would be really glad to see the return of galatic war as i enjoyed it a lot in its previous itterations but i agree that implementing ways to make games more often and attract more players into it as well as incorporate some of the supcom lore and events from the campaign and books as well as implement some cool mechanics. One of the most fun things about the last galactic war was by war the cybran faction chat which i was part off, we had some really fun conversations in the chat however i played very few games in the last galatic war due to the lack of games being played because no one defended planets and them some people jsut steamrolled everyone when no one was on.
Redfog

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Lord_vile

Re: The Future of Galactic War

Postby FlyBoyBoom » 13 Aug 2015, 08:29

Redfog wrote:I would be really glad to see the return of galatic war as i enjoyed it a lot in its previous itterations but i agree that implementing ways to make games more often and attract more players into it as well as incorporate some of the supcom lore and events from the campaign and books as well as implement some cool mechanics. One of the most fun things about the last galactic war was by war the cybran faction chat which i was part off, we had some really fun conversations in the chat however i played very few games in the last galatic war due to the lack of games being played because no one defended planets and them some people jsut steamrolled everyone when no one was on.

These idea's sure attract me
FlyBoyBoom

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: FlyBoyBoom

Previous

Return to Galactic War