Universal Issue with defending and attacking in GW

Re: Universal Issue with defending and attacking in GW

Postby Reddev32 » 06 Mar 2014, 15:12

Hawkei wrote:With the problem having effectively having broken the gameplay in GW I think that the galactic map should be frozen until the problem is rectified. We are now in the ridiculous situation of counter charging planets.... I don't think that Pilot has yet comprehended how seriously fucked up GW is right now.

This is not a minor bug report. It is a critical failure. I'd be happy to give assistance for map testing. But this particular issue has nothing to do with maps. There is absolutely no point in continuing with GW till this is fixed. If it isn't fixed GW will not exist... Because no one will be playing it.

I know its fucked but its trying to "give and take" with pilot do fix it. Which i trying to do as i will test the maps for the next GW phase as i will have the time to do it soon.

Pilot just to confirm it is the "Defend Planet" that is fucked up at this mommet in time.
Reddev32 ~ Reddev GPGnet ~ Obliterating Wave ~ GPGnet ~ SC-Vanilla ~ FA ~ Supcom 2

GPGnet Vault
Reddev32
Priest

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 3 times
FAF User Name: Reddev32

Postby Dulatha » 06 Mar 2014, 16:48

And in the End the UEF knows the Bug and use it wisely to end the game since days with massive AFK Attacks that cant be defend by anybody and they know that.

Lowranked and Highranked all make a planned "AFK Attack" and make Bug using to end the game... (see Attachement picture)

For me GW is Fianly end by Massive Bug Using of the UEF Faction
Attachments
001.jpg
UEF Know Bug and use it for Win with Bug Using
001.jpg (220.88 KiB) Viewed 3166 times
Dulatha

Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Dulatha

Postby Deering » 06 Mar 2014, 17:09

We are just stopping sera breaking through to cybran. We would actually like a truce as long as this bug exists.

However we will defend the territory we have and can't guarantee that everyone will follow this
Deering
Evaluator

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: Deering

Postby Taffy » 06 Mar 2014, 17:16

As deering mentions we were only hitting back after YOU had taken UEF planets1166 and 1151 with the obvious goal of breaking into cybran territory.We won't go any further as long as you stop persisting with this line of attack. As far as I am concerned UEF had won this GW before the bug occurred...it has merely sped up the process
Taffy

Been liked: 7 times
FAF User Name: taffy

Postby Hawkei » 06 Mar 2014, 18:08

Dulatha,

In case you hadn't noticed it. It was UEF members who reported the bug. UEF members who have been advocating it be fixed. UEF members who have been requesting that a truce be held until it is fixed and UEF members who have been concentrating on the map testing (which ZeP insisted be done before he will touch this). We don't like this situation any more than you do. We lost some serious investment in defensive structure on planets 1166 and 1151. Because of Seraphim attacks.

We are merely trying to maintain the blockade we have worked very hard to create. The Seraphim have tried to use this bug to run the blockade and we don't appreciate this... If you don't like it when players 'exploit' this bug I would suggest that you kindly defer your assault until AFTER the bug has been rectified.

The UEF is not going to make any further attack on the Cybrans until the situation has been rectified. Because, we'd rather they have the sporting chance to defend themselves. However, if you test us, we will prevent you from gaining access.
Last edited by Hawkei on 06 Mar 2014, 18:13, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby Dulatha » 06 Mar 2014, 18:12

You didnt have the Planets 1294, 1252 and 1255 before the bug. When i see today a single Player attack 1294 i ask in my chat for someone who get defend this with me and cause it doesnt work i watch here in forum if that Bug is posted. And also you not have the Whole left territory of the cybran before the bug, you know the bug since days (you started the Thread here ^^) and you make Bugusing it with all the player to finish it. Thats why you always attack since days multiplayer maps with only one Person and get the Planet in the known that noone can defend you.

So Please dont tell me now that you are not make Bugusing with that since days....

and @ Hawkeye: not the Sera start the Bug using, in the morning! Someone attacked Planet 1294 down, and after i read your Post that its a known Bug i only do the same shit like you (the UEF) do since days. Dont tell now that the Sera start to use what you do since the last Patch.
Last edited by Dulatha on 06 Mar 2014, 18:21, edited 1 time in total.
Dulatha

Postby Reddev32 » 06 Mar 2014, 18:19

Dulatha wrote:You didnt have the Planets 1294, 1252 and 1255 before the bug. When i see today a single Player attack 1294 i ask in my chat for someone who get defend this with me and cause it doesnt work i watch here in forum if that Bug is posted. And also you not have the Whole left territory of the cybran before the bug, you know the bug since days (you started the Thread here ^^) and you make Bugusing it with all the player to finish it. Thats why you always attack since days multiplayer maps with only one Person and get the Planet in the known that noone can defend you.

So Please dont tell me now that you are not make Bugusing with that since days....

and @ Hawkeye: not the Sera start the Bug using, in the morning someone attacked Planet 1294 down, and after i read your Post that its a known Bug i only do the same shit you do since days. Dont tell now that sera use what you do since the last Patch.

1294, 1252, 1255 where only taken because u had attack last night raging on our plants which we cant defend its called Buffering your attacks so we can see them coming not attacking you for the fun.

As for the crybrans they where ours way before the bug ever came to be so we just continued. so u tell us whos exploiting what?
Reddev32 ~ Reddev GPGnet ~ Obliterating Wave ~ GPGnet ~ SC-Vanilla ~ FA ~ Supcom 2

GPGnet Vault
Reddev32
Priest

Postby Hawkei » 06 Mar 2014, 18:21

Dulatha wrote:You didnt have the Planets 1294, 1252 and 1255 before the bug. When i see today a single Player attack 1294 i ask in my chat for someone who get defend this with me and cause it doesnt work i watch here in forum if that Bug is posted. And also you not have the Whole left territory of the cybran before the bug, you know the bug since days (you started the Thread here ^^) and you make Bugusing it with all the player to finish it. Thats why you always attack since days multiplayer maps with only one Person and get the Planet in the known that noone can defend you.

Dulatha, the Cybran have not been defending anything. Bugged or otherwise. So we have been conducting solo attacks to accelerate the process during periods of low resistance. Which is of course standard practice within the GW meta-game.

The bug only became apparent during the final days of the assault on Cybran west sector. At which point only a handful of planets remained. The UEF taking of planet 1294 was in direct response to a Seraphim attack on 1166 under the effect of this bug. Which highlighted the need to maintain a buffer zone around heavily fortified planets. Everything the UEF has done in the East sector has been in direct response to Seraphim attacks.

The UEF has resolved not to continue it's campaign until the bug is fixed. If you don't want GW to descend into a planet swapping contest I suggest you do likewise.
Last edited by Hawkei on 06 Mar 2014, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby Dulatha » 06 Mar 2014, 18:24

What you wonna tell me: UEF will win finaly in some weeks so UEF can use the bug to make it faster? But cry out when someone else say it to you?

.... no more comment to this. In no game is a reason for use known bugs!
Dulatha

Postby Reddev32 » 06 Mar 2014, 18:30

Dulatha wrote:What you wonna tell me: UEF will win finaly in some weeks so UEF can use the bug to make it faster? But cry out when someone else say it to you?

.... no more comment to this. In no game is a reason for use known bugs!

Crying out?to who the creator of FAF and GW to soort thre bug or close GW down while it happens?

UEF has had barely any attacks that have been defend for a while we are not abusing any bug?
we have reported the bug to Pilot.

oh so your not using the no defense bug? why do i see an attack on 1130 happening? and yes we will protect our heavy fortified Planets from this bug at all costs.

GPGnet Vault
Reddev32
Priest

PreviousNext

Return to Galactic War