Lost Avatar with autorecall Topic is solved

Lost Avatar with autorecall

Postby Dulatha » 01 Feb 2014, 02:10

Hi,

not good in Posting but they all say me that i have to do cause this is Beta and so i try it:

First: We have a 4 vs 4 on 463. 4 uef against 4 sera. 4 sera died and 2 UEF. My rank 7 avatar died after these match but i have bought the autorecall!

Second: 413 have wrong start positions in GW. ( 2 left/downside each faction 2 right/up side each faction) When have a planet defense tech 2 pod the pod kills the acu of enemy on start position.

Third: 417 have Wrong start positions, Setted is left vs right correct will be north vy south

Fourth: 431 have wrong start positions, Setted left vs right correct will be north vs south

Fifth: i cry horrible when i really lost now my loved avatar of the bug

I Hope i will help with that, i posted the log faf and game how me adviced. Not sure if anything else needed. Me will no more play now GW when i really lost the avata :(

And in the End:

Thank you ZePilot for programm this fantastic game in your Free Time! I Hope i can help you with this Post to fix some little things of your Hobby
Attachments
game.log
(192.84 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
forever.log
(126.51 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Dulatha

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Dulatha

Re: Lost Avatar with autorecall

Postby Gerfand » 01 Feb 2014, 04:24

Second: 413 have wrong start positions in GW. ( 2 left/downside each faction 2 right/up side each faction) When have a planet defense tech 2 pod the pod kills the acu of enemy on start position.

Third: 417 have Wrong start positions, Setted is left vs right correct will be north vy south

Fourth: 431 have wrong start positions, Setted left vs right correct will be north vs south

what maps?
Gerfand

Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 7 times

Postby Ze_PilOt » 01 Feb 2014, 12:49

I need the replays.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby D4E_Omit » 01 Feb 2014, 13:39

Dulatha wrote:Hi,

not good in Posting but they all say me that i have to do cause this is Beta and so i try it:

First: We have a 4 vs 4 on 463. 4 uef against 4 sera. 4 sera died and 2 UEF. My rank 7 avatar died after these match but i have bought the autorecall!

Fifth: i cry horrible when i really lost now my loved avatar of the bug

I Hope i will help with that, i posted the log faf and game how me adviced. Not sure if anything else needed. Me will no more play now GW when i really lost the avata :(

And in the End:

Thank you ZePilot for programm this fantastic game in your Free Time! I Hope i can help you with this Post to fix some little things of your Hobby

I tested 413 and can confirm this map works fine and is 1v1? Can you give more info about it or did you just type the wrong planet number?
Sometimes, I just feel like I want to eat pancakes.
D4E_Omit

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 21 times
FAF User Name: D4E_Omit

Postby El_Zinkovich » 01 Feb 2014, 14:34

463*. It's really ridiculous. Our T2 PDs deny the spawnpoint of the closest enemy cause instead of a usual 4 northeast vs 4 southwest you play a kind of 2v2 both in the south and the north.

Actually only 3 Sera-Commanders "died", one could recall in time. But in the replay Dulatha's commander exploded, dont know why despite auto-recall
Attachments
10713-El_Zinkovich.fafreplay
(173.76 KiB) Downloaded 109 times
El_Zinkovich
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Lost Avatar with autorecall  Topic is solved

Postby Ze_PilOt » 01 Feb 2014, 14:50

No, Ysynou-Tooshuh didn't had any autorecall.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Return to Galactic War