RIP Major Logan Ambrosino Topic is solved

Re: RIP Major Logan Ambrosino  Topic is solved

Postby Ze_PilOt » 26 Jan 2014, 13:17

Also I don't really get why you think it's not on top of my list.

It's not because I don't fix it in the hour that it's not important for me to fix. Sometimes I just don't have time or willing to work on my free time.

Either way it should be solved : Instead of losing the game, disconnection make your ACU recalling (normal recall).

- Either it succeed and you are safe.
- Your enemy kill you and you either auto-recall or die.

Either way, your army won't go away and the game won't stop until your ACU is either dead or recalled.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Re: RIP Major Logan Ambrosino

Postby bouznak » 26 Jan 2014, 13:46

Good solution Zep.
I think that bug is related with some maps like the one on 106 (sorry, can't remember the name). Two avatar including mine died in that way on this planet.
bouznak
Contributor

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
FAF User Name: BC_bouznak

Re: RIP Major Logan Ambrosino

Postby Hawkei » 29 Jan 2014, 06:27

I agree with this fix. Thank you ZeP.

This is fair to all players. It allows the disconnecting ACU opportunity to escape - and have this outcome reported within the game record of non-disconnecting players. While at the same time awarding victory to their opponent. It also allows fair opportunity for a snipe - where that may have been in progress. This is a good change. :) Thank you.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Previous

Return to Galactic War