need change

need change

Postby Arsenalas » 23 Jan 2014, 13:06

Hello, i play on gw, here one big problem to get biger level, to get 3level need 10 victories, iff enemy commander recall battle i dont get victorie point, so im only wasting time and credits and all units buy in using battle cost alot credits and dont get +1 win.... all time i see 0, so plz fix his problem, how do you think how get win iff all time when start battle all time i see when recall battle enemy commander... so no chanse to win, and dont forget about autorecall his cost 500 and i never win iff someone buy his item or fast go recall when see lost battle, for me need 3 days to get alot grup units to get win and 3000 credits, butt its so stupid when how hard try to win all time i see when enemy commander left battle and me dont get +1 point :( so plz plz change his rule iff someone left battle other get +1 point so be easy to get biger level in game
Arsenalas

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Arsenalas

Re: need change

Postby Iszh » 23 Jan 2014, 13:37

When enemy recalls you get a win.
Iszh
Evaluator

Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 126 times
FAF User Name: Iszh

Postby Arsenalas » 23 Jan 2014, 13:59

its not, get im not get start in 0 win, when i enemy recall battle i get only credits butt +1 win not get
Arsenalas

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Arsenalas

Postby ZLO_RD » 23 Jan 2014, 14:08

when enemy recalled it is a victory, you SHOULD get credits and win, unless it is a bug, if you find bug, please report it
how to report - viewtopic.php?f=50&t=4801
http://www.youtube.com/user/dimatularus
http://www.twitch.tv/zlo_rd
TA4Life: "At the very least we are not slaves to the UI"
ZLO_RD
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 303 times
Been liked: 400 times
FAF User Name: ZLO

Return to Galactic War