Updateing Issue/game canceled

Updateing Issue/game canceled

Postby Nombringer » 03 Jun 2013, 01:26

I attacked a planet on the edge of cybran space and koecher attempted to defend. I was halfway through updateing when I got the notice "Game canceled" How ever, the game then launched immediately anyway, before the update had finished. I disconnected from the connection screen, and came back to Faf, however, the same thing repeated itself as koecher attempted to defend once agian.

After 4 or five times I wasnt fast enough to exit the connection screen and the game launched withought me having the update, causing an instant desynch. I had no recall function but luckily koecher did and was able to end the game.

Log:

http://pastebin.com/mGJYV643
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Re: Updateing Issue/game canceled

Postby Ze_PilOt » 03 Jun 2013, 07:24

You mean it update the file every time ?
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Postby Nombringer » 03 Jun 2013, 09:54

Ze_PilOt wrote:You mean it update the file every time ?

It update, get to around 40% then cancel. Then start agian... ect
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby Ze_PilOt » 03 Jun 2013, 10:10

Hm ok.
Nossa wrote:I've never played GPG or even heard of FA until FAF started blowing up.
Ze_PilOt
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 376 times
FAF User Name: Ze_PilOt

Return to Galactic War