The official Galactic War UEF Thread

Re: The official Galactic War UEF Thread

Postby Anaryl » 31 May 2013, 08:18

Voices amongst the Cybrans are calling for an armistice.

I recommend that we cease all attacks on Cybran majority held planets (Sirlouian and 116) immediately.

We should then consider terms of a longer treaty, that essentially enslaves them ... ahem, unifies them further.
Anaryl
Banned

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 6 times
FAF User Name: Anaryl

Postby Nombringer » 31 May 2013, 08:44

The cybrans will only agree to this providing we have control of planet 88 or 90 as well, order to stage attacks against the alien space.
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby Anaryl » 31 May 2013, 10:25

I think we can allow the Cybrans to have both 90 & 88, with an ongoing expectation that Cybran commanders will attack and occupy 96, 72, 104 & Ultragothe.

Keep in mind that by accepting the armistice The Cybran protectorate will relinquish all claims to any territories that may or may not at one time have been occupied by Cybrans prior to the acceptance of this agreement.

This agreement will remain in place until a formal Treaty is agreed upon. Military action or non-compliance will result in resumption of hostilities, and inevitably, complete destruction of all Cybrans.
Anaryl
Banned

Postby Voodoo » 05 Jun 2013, 02:01

Breaking News!!!

Salutes for our new Supreme Commander Koecher!
Voodoo

Has liked: 251 times
Been liked: 344 times
FAF User Name: Voodoo

Postby Nombringer » 05 Jun 2013, 03:51

Voodoo wrote:Breaking News!!!

Salutes for our new Supreme Commander Koecher!

*steps over the atomized remains of Valries corpse.

I hope he's a lot better than your last one...
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Postby FunkOff » 05 Jun 2013, 03:58

How'd sheppard die?
FunkOff
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 43 times
FAF User Name: FakeOff

Postby Nombringer » 05 Jun 2013, 04:04

FunkOff wrote:How'd sheppard die?

It was an arnaryl I'm pretty sure

Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Postby FunkOff » 05 Jun 2013, 04:07

Nombringer wrote:
FunkOff wrote:How'd sheppard die?

It was an arnaryl I'm pretty sure

lol uh huh. I'm only killed anaryl some 20 times. I couldn't possibly have been him.
FunkOff
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 43 times
FAF User Name: FakeOff

Postby Nombringer » 05 Jun 2013, 04:10

FunkOff wrote:lol uh huh. I'm only killed anaryl some 20 times. I couldn't possibly have been him.

I was thinking the same thing till he died....

I guess he's just the UEF's best at the moment.... :)

Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Postby Anaryl » 05 Jun 2013, 07:10

Zock killed Valarie if I remember correctly. A "we killed Valarie" might be appropriate, but you don't really point that out do you.

Also I believe:

The terrorist Cython was brought to justice today by the hero Commander Keens, a loose cannon since his wife's death during the terrorist attack by the Mad Drone, but came through because there was no one else and the people of the UEF needed him.

Apparently enraged by the brutal footage of canni-octo-murder-rape of the innocent people, Commander Keens, threw himself into a desperate battle to bring down the vile Cython. As he charged into him, ACU's clashing in a desperate struggling, the power of his true Anarylian form exploded forth, barely shielding him from the resulting blast. Battered and bruised, Keens emerged battered and triumphant, continuing his hunt for vengeance upon the Mad Drone, and all murder-raping with octopuses Cybran rebels across the galaxy.

Today, the people of planet 136 celebrate freedoms by dancing in the street, holding parades and singing songs of Cython's noobishness. Whether the lull in fighting will continue, is anyone's guess.

Cybran representatives have yet to comment on claims about Cybran rebels are murder raping people with octopuses and standing by/and or raping the people while the octopus eats their insides out. Other nations have condemned the reports.

Planet 146(C)GNN
Anaryl
Banned

PreviousNext

Return to Galactic War