Engie Mod & Zulan's Hotbuild

Everything about mods can be found here.

Moderator: Morax

Engie Mod & Zulan's Hotbuild

Postby Trixie_Lulamoon » 15 Aug 2013, 03:58

Hello all. I just have a couple questions regarding Zulan's Hotbuild in light of the Engie Mod being the latest FAF standard mod. Firstly, there have been some changes to the build queues and upgrades. Chief of these, of course, are the HQ and subordinate factories, and the upgrades for these factory types. Since these changes have rendered the current build of the Zulan mod obsolete, are there any plans to incorporate these changes into a Zulan Hotbuild update?

Secondly, I've noticed that there are a couple buildings that haven't been given keybindings in the mod; namely, the Mass and Energy Storage buildings. Others too, II'm sure, but these are the only ones I've currently observed. Will these structures be given keybindings in future updates, or is there a way to add them in?

Thanks for taking the time to consider my inquiries. ^_^
Trixie_Lulamoon

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: OneTrixiePwny

Re: Engie Mod & Zulan's Hotbuild

Postby Zock » 15 Aug 2013, 09:46

How is hotbuild obsolete? It works just as good as before. The only thing not possible is a hotkey to upgrade a factory into a support factory. Upgrading HQ works with M.

I bothered Rien to make an updated version for this, storages and a few other things, but he found no time so far and i don't know when or if he will be able to do it.

I don't think there are any buildings except the storages missing.
gg no re

ohh! what a pretty shining link! https://www.youtube.com/c/Zockyzock
Zock
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 173 times
Been liked: 397 times
FAF User Name: Zock

Return to Mods & Tools