All Factions Mod?

Everything about mods can be found here.

Moderator: Morax

Re: All Factions Mod?

Postby CrazyMonkey » 15 Aug 2013, 15:40

Thanks again!
CrazyMonkey

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: CrazeyMonkey

Postby CrazyMonkey » 16 Aug 2013, 23:32

OK - I guess I still need some help:

1. Where exactly should I place the contents of the zip file (and do I just place the whole folder called 'All Factions', or do I need to place the folder called 'Hook' within that?
2. Do I then just run FAF and make sure pre-built units are turned on or is there something else I will need to do?

I tried dumping the folder called 'All Factions' into C:\Program Files (x86)\Forged Alliance forever, and then just running FAF and starting a game with pre-built set to 'on' but it still just spawned with 1 ACU and not 3.

Thanks for any help.
CrazyMonkey

Postby The Mak » 17 Aug 2013, 00:17

CrazyMonkey wrote:OK - I guess I still need some help:

1. Where exactly should I place the contents of the zip file (and do I just place the whole folder called 'All Factions', or do I need to place the folder called 'Hook' within that?

You need to place the folder into your My Documents\Games folder. The final path of the mod should be as follows:
C:\Users\Your User Name\Documents\My Games\Gas Powered Games\Supreme Commander Forged Alliance\Mods\AllFactions

Inside the AllFactions folder there should be hook folder, a v0001 folder (maybe), and a file mod_info.lua. If you see another AllFactions folder, just move all the file contents up one level.

CrazyMonkey wrote:2. Do I then just run FAF and make sure pre-built units are turned on or is there something else I will need to do?

I tried dumping the folder called 'All Factions' into C:\Program Files (x86)\Forged Alliance forever, and then just running FAF and starting a game with pre-built set to 'on' but it still just spawned with 1 ACU and not 3.

Thanks for any help.

Make sure the mod is enabled in the mod manager and set pre-built to on.
The Mak
Contributor

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 39 times
FAF User Name: The_Mak

Postby CrazyMonkey » 17 Aug 2013, 01:55

That did the trick - thanks!!!
CrazyMonkey