How to use FA unit database

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

How to use FA unit database

Postby ZOB » 31 Oct 2012, 00:47

How do i get the unit database to show me a comparison between units? In firefox i can see little squares next to each unit but i can only tick 3 never 4. Should i be able to select 4? Is there a way to scroll down all the units values without going "back" to continuously select different "sets" to view?
I can only access the lobby/front page of this website using a browser called SRWare Iron which is a cut down version of chrome. Using this browser i don't see the checkboxes next to the units, and i can't select anything. I don't think it supports java or flash or something.
My usual browser is firefox. Are adblock+ or AVG "do not track" interfering? What browser (and addons/plug ins) do other people use?
ZOB

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: How to use FA unit database

Postby ColonelSheppard » 31 Oct 2012, 13:19

you are only supposed to mark 3 units as far as i know, however you can compare 4 if you clicked a forth unit after marking 3

i have absolutly no idea why it should not work with firefox, try to disable single Plugins to see what's happening, as there will defenitly no ad's on FAF you maybe can try to create an exception in block-plugins
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Postby ZOB » 01 Nov 2012, 01:47

Thanks ColonelSheppard.
Firefox works for me now even with add-ons, it seems 2 updates have passed since I last tried.
ZOB

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 8 times

Postby Stratocaster » 15 Jan 2013, 05:39

The FAF unitDB uses JavaScript. If you don't have that enabled, it won't work.
Stratocaster

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Stratocaster

Return to Help