Leagues and Statistics

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Leagues and Statistics

Postby Saphed » 22 Dec 2019, 02:04

Hi FAF,
I found this League system on the main site(/competitive/leaderboards/leagues)
[forum doesn't let me send links or screenshots cuz I'm new user or smth]
and I was using it to check my win rate in concrete month, but now I see that it's set on November and I can't find myself(since I didn't play on November).
Why is that the case? Will this work again? Is there any other way to quickly acces your monthly win rate?
Also I'd like to ask you about stats accessible from FAF client after rightclicking my own username in chat->user info->statistics- they are mostly blank. Is there any way I could access them?
Saphed

Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Saphed

Re: Leagues and Statistics

Postby Rikai » 25 Dec 2019, 10:24

What you found is the so-called Galaxy resistance ladder leaderboard. It is held bi-monthly. Since the last one was in November, a new one will start in January. FTXCommando is hosting these.

They exist as an incentive to spam ladder games, as ladder is deemed the ultimate faf experience, (as opposed to infinite Astro Crater). I'm already looking forward to it, since i love ladder.

----
FOr your seconds quastion, have a look at http://faf.geosearchef.com
It has all kinds of statistics. There may be more slightly hidden statistics but those are all I can think of at the moment.
Rikai

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 28 times
FAF User Name: Rikai

Postby Saphed » 27 Dec 2019, 01:14

Thanks for the answer.
This resistance ladder leaderboard seems cool, it would probably probably work better in promoting ladder if there was some info about it somewhere(for example on the wiki).

----
this stats are very cool, thanks
Saphed

Postby Rikai » 01 Jan 2020, 02:34

Write a PM to Ftxcommando and Dogfather, since they are the ones mainly responsible for promo stuff. I know, some stuff is not quite obvious in FAF if you're a newcomer.
Rikai

Has liked: 138 times
Been liked: 28 times
FAF User Name: Rikai

Postby Saphed » 02 Jan 2020, 18:36

I did as you told me.
Info about league is here /viewtopic.php?f=26&t=18042, now I know what i need to know
Anyway I still don't know why in-client stats don't seem to work. Asked mod on chat and #technical-help on discord, didn't really get answers to that question. Do you know someone I could pm who knows how this works and answers questions?
Saphed

Postby Saphed » 02 Jan 2020, 21:36

ok, axel12 on Discord told me that the server is not making the stats correctly so new games dont count into the stats.
The topic is solved, can be closed/moved to bin, thank you all for help.
Saphed

Return to Help