Steam link [SOLVED]

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Steam link

Postby strog15 » 24 Jun 2019, 05:45

Hello to everyone, and sorry for my bad English
Here's the problem.
My steam account is getting on my nerves. He just don't change my private settings to public. I did literally everything, tried to change it from browsers, different versions, even on my smartphone- useless.
And of course i wrote to steam tech support, but they keep telling me what everything alright and i grow tired to convince them.
Im a new one here, really want to play supcom, but this problem just ruined everything. Without change i cannot link my account to faf, but i buy the game and ready to prove it.
Help from you, guys, is my last chance to become part of your community. So please do it.
strog15

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: strog15

Re: Steam link

Postby PhilipJFry » 24 Jun 2019, 07:18

if you are unable to set your steam profile/game list to public then we have no way of verifying that you own the game on steam

pls try again with the steam support or try using a different device to change your privacy settings on steam if it doesn't work on your machine for whatever reason
cats>dogs
post logs
PhilipJFry
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 348 times
FAF User Name: PhilipJFry

Postby strog15 » 24 Jun 2019, 07:43

I'll try, but steam support stubborn as hell.
Thanks for advising of change device, but it doesn't work, aready tested it. As for the game- default settings of my account let only frends see my games. That could be the way i prove i have the game. There is hope of solving problem on yor sode by the way? Or i destined to crash my head against the steam support?
strog15

Postby PhilipJFry » 24 Jun 2019, 08:08

if your setting is on friends only then pm me your steam UID and i will add you as a friend and verify the ownership by hand and ask an admin to insert your UID in the database by hand
https://www.lifewire.com/find-your-steam-id-4178780
cats>dogs
post logs
PhilipJFry
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 348 times
FAF User Name: PhilipJFry

Re: Steam link  [SOLVED]

Postby strog15 » 24 Jun 2019, 09:59

Thank you. But i accidentally solved this on my own! Helped going to" big picture" and change settings there. Now faf is successfuly working. Another thank you for your willing to help!
strog15

Return to Help