The Trainer Team

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

The Trainer Team

Postby FtXCommando » 29 Jun 2018, 19:30

For the list of trainers please go to: https://wiki.faforever.com/index.php?title=User_Groups

As I explained in other posts, I have decided to remove all trainers barring a select few in order to get a better understanding of the manpower I'm dealing with in regards to trainers. I also feel it will eliminate a lot of confusion for new players who do not have an understanding of the community they are joining and so have no idea who some of these players that haven't logged on since 2014 are. If you want to be included in the Trainer Team, let me know.

Biass and I have decided to split the Training team into 3 categories: <1k, 1000-1500, and 1500+. This is supposed to represent the general group that the trainers are focused on. This is to provide individuals looking for a trainer a rough guideline on who they can contact in order to improve. However, keep in mind this is a guideline and that ultimately a relationship is formed between the trainer and trainee. If both are satisfied with one another, then there is no reason for anyone to intercede and create a problem between the two.

If you would like to help out in training individuals, we are searching for people to teach all 3 rating ranges. Generally a trainer should be above 1000 rating on FAF to at least teach the lowest rating group. A trainer is also expected to remain relatively active in the community, though that doesn't necessarily mean constantly playing the game. Every trainer has a different way of teaching and we don't mind someone with a new outlook coming on the team to share their own ideas! If you would like to join the team, please click on the Discord link in my signature and let me know this info:

1) Your FAF name
2) Your Timezone
3) Languages you can speak
4) What rating range you would like to generally teach
5) Any sort of specializations you would like for trainees to know about you

If anyone has any comments/questions/ideas, you can post it here on this thread or go to the Discord!

Additional Information:
Old Trainer Thread (with some tutorial videos, old replays): viewtopic.php?f=40&t=1614
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Re: The Trainer Team

Postby MikZZ » 12 Aug 2018, 10:57

Hello
I just read the forum thread about personal trainers and I want to join it.
My target auditory: Setoners (Seton's Clutch), russian speak players (optional) and english chat, 1000+ rating up to my rating, if somebody interested in.

Im keeping my FAF client open usually all day and night so I can get messages from guys and I can easy answer when Im open for training
My nickname in FAF: MIkZZ, my rating: 1600

Usually I prefer evening time when can help players
18:00 by Moscow time (GMT+03:00 )

By steps:

1) MikZZ
2) GMT +3
3) russian and english chat
4) My rating 1600, so from 1000 up to my
5) Seton's C;utch
MikZZ

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 17 times
FAF User Name: MikZuperztar

Postby FtXCommando » 12 Aug 2018, 21:59

Added you to the team!
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby Resistance » 02 Jul 2019, 21:31

yolooooo

i have been teaching newbies for a long time in russian and english speaking discrod servers,would like to join the trainning party tho,i am working on newbies and average players (0-1000) and (1000-1500) global and ladder rating,i am an active faf player,known only by the nickname resistance,can be found in PLD,ZFG or General discord.For now,i am 1800 global and 1600 ladder rating,i am able during evening,noons and mornings,as i am not working,be free to ask for help.

1)Resistance
2)GMT +2
3)Russian,English,Romanian,Moldavian
4)My own ratings are 1.8k/1.6k so i am working with people that are below 1500
5)Ladder/global
*time to hunt smurfs*
Resistance

Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 8 times
FAF User Name: Resistance

Postby Dro » 03 Jul 2019, 23:22

FAF name : Dro
I will legit train anyone, after 5pm gmt weekdays, and weekends anytime.
Dro

Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 23 times
FAF User Name: Dro

Return to Help