Your personal trainer team

Need help? This is the right place!
Note, reporting bugs and issues should be in the Tech Support forum!

Moderator: PhilipJFry

Re: Your personal trainer team

Postby skakarn » 29 Mar 2013, 13:50

ColonelSheppard wrote:
ColonelSheppard wrote:
Voodoo wrote: Write a private message to a trainer in FAF.

well the question was : is there some trainer of this kind , meaning i dont have to pm all the people ingame and bring some info about trainers who actually support teching/turtling
skakarn
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: skakarn

Postby Voodoo » 02 Apr 2013, 16:42

I have a feeling that a lot of the trainers aren't realy often online. But realife is always more important as FA. I have some exams in 3 months, so my time is also limited. I will try to help more new players after this.

So if you can't find a trainer, just post your replay here and we will have a look. Zock has also a thread about replay help.
And you can ask all you want here.
Voodoo

Has liked: 251 times
Been liked: 344 times
FAF User Name: Voodoo

Postby ColonelSheppard » 04 Apr 2013, 02:18

i think it would be really usefull if some more americans would be doing this.. i constantly get PM'ed at the strangest times ;)
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Postby FireMessiah » 05 Apr 2013, 16:32

ColonelSheppard wrote:i think it would be really usefull if some more americans would be doing this.. i constantly get PM'ed at the strangest times ;)

hehe, when I was looking for a trainer, I thought - which of these Germans speaks good English? :P
luckily, having seen a lot of your vids, your English is pretty good, and your online a lot... so spoke to you 1st :)

PS - pretend to speak awful English, and be online less, no more PM's from noobs like me ;)
Ze_PilOt wrote:I know we live in a era when everything is done considering that the user is a total moron or retarded.
I find that insulting when a game is stating me the obvious ("press X to open the door" the 20th time I see a door).
hallelujah, amen.
FireMessiah

Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 10 times
FAF User Name: FireMessiah

Postby sdacompany » 08 Apr 2013, 22:01

Hi. i'm new here
If you still doing it can I have a lesson or two
Thanks
sdacompany

FAF User Name: sdacompany

Postby samoja » 21 Apr 2013, 22:43

I would like a lesson please, i seriously suck and cant seem to get anything done.
samoja

FAF User Name: samoja

Postby Nombringer » 10 May 2013, 06:13

Oh Voodoo, I'm NZ, not AU :)

Common mistake. :)
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 210 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: Nombringer

Postby Nombringer » 12 May 2013, 03:29

Voodoo wrote:I have a feeling that a lot of the trainers aren't realy often online. But realife is always more important as FA. I have some exams in 3 months, so my time is also limited. I will try to help more new players after this.

So if you can't find a trainer, just post your replay here and we will have a look. Zock has also a thread about replay help.
And you can ask all you want here.

I think you should create an entirely new thread about this, I have a similar one of the TEA forums, where people can post replays they want reviewed.
BC_Blackheart: i just copy his shit and do it 5% better leads to easy win usually xD

Need help? Are you a new player? Feel free to message me any time in the lobby :) Lessons may cost a portoin of your soul.... (Noms are included but not guaranteed)
Nombringer
Supreme Commander

Postby Kurbain » 13 May 2013, 03:51

I think you should create an entirely new thread about this, I have a similar one of the TEA forums, where people can post replays they want reviewed.

Well, this thread is also intended for the review of replays and considering contacting the trainers is done through the FAF lobby rather than this thread I don't see anything wrong with it.

This thread should be renamed, though, so people actually know that they can post replays here for review.
If that's not done, I'm in favour of a dedicated review thread as well.
Kurbain

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 2 times
FAF User Name: Kurbain

Postby Nombringer » 13 May 2013, 06:38

Kurbain wrote:

Well, this thread is also intended for the review of replays and considering contacting the trainers is done through the FAF lobby rather than this thread I don't see anything wrong with it.

This thread should be renamed, though, so people actually know that they can post replays here for review.
If that's not done, I'm in favour of a dedicated review thread as well.

Well we shouldnt really be posting requests in this thread anyway. Its best done through FAF, this thread is not really intended for that at the moment, but yes if we do use this one, it should be renamed.

Nombringer
Supreme Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Help