Quitting SupCom

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: Quitting SupCom

Postby Voodoo » 11 Nov 2015, 15:28

dstojkov, this thread is 7 months old. I think he is gone already ...
Voodoo

Has liked: 251 times
Been liked: 344 times
FAF User Name: Voodoo

Postby dstojkov » 11 Nov 2015, 15:31

Voodoo wrote:dstojkov, this thread is 7 months old. I think he is gone already ...

:|

I am so sad when someone left ....
dstojkov
Evaluator

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 24 times

Postby speed2 » 11 Nov 2015, 15:33

When there's a change to point out that 3599 was superior in every way, he takes it. Even if it's long dead thread :D Get used to this people.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby dstojkov » 11 Nov 2015, 15:44

speed2 wrote:When there's a change to point out that 3599 was superior in every way, he takes it. Even if it's long dead thread :D Get used to this people.

One day you will also quit speed2 for whatever the reason( getting old, not enough challenge, etc ... ) ...

Don't be so selfish, think about the legacy you left behind every decision you make now influence the present and also the future. You think by trolling me all the way down helps faf .... Dude this is actually hurting fa's community you re just too blind to see it.
I don't think you love this game more than I do ... And if you pretend the contrary .... just think that a complete generation of fa players quit because of the fanaticism of some to impose their "balance" upon others and YOU are one of those guys .... Keep that in mind ;)
dstojkov
Evaluator

Postby speed2 » 11 Nov 2015, 15:55

Trolling you? Ive just said a fact

I could say that you are hurting FAF comunity by your constant complain about how our balance is bad and the way we choose to make FA sucks

The thing you are trying to do is to split our comunity with you constant 3599 propaganda and throwing shit on our balance
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby dstojkov » 11 Nov 2015, 16:14

speed2 wrote:throwing shit on our balance

Why should I throw shit on shit ?

I just want you to remember what a true fact is : you made player LEFT. The fact that you pointed out is : I just said it loud ... Thus this don't make out of me a troll sry

I don't blame your balance ... I blame that you impose it !!!

If you really care about not splitting the community like you pretend ... Allow a 3599 featured mod ffs !!!!!! if not ... consider may be that YOU are the one who effectively split the community not me.
dstojkov
Evaluator

Postby Exotic_Retard » 11 Nov 2015, 17:41

I don't blame your balance ...
false.
dstojkov wrote:Why should I throw shit on shit ?
dstojkov wrote: more left for good because of the balance than for the bugs
honestly every other post you make contains something along the lines of 3599> faf balance.
I blame that you impose it !!!
to make a featured mod all you need to do is show that your can get some players playing it, then ask sheeo to add it to the list.
you do this by hosting a 3599 mod and seeing how many poeple join, and how many games you can play with it, then saving those figures for later.

you actually live on a different planet, because that's how it works around here these days, its not like anyone's stopping you from playing any balance mod you want, its just that no one chooses to play 3599 here.

last time i checked your mod was uploaded 1.5 years ago and was in total played less than equilibrium (new version resets the counter)
judging by that i would say that not many people are interested in your balance.

also your attitude and behavior makes it very difficult to take you seriously
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Postby dstojkov » 11 Nov 2015, 18:02

Exotic_Retard wrote:also your attitude and behavior makes it very difficult to take you seriously

Nice troll try ...

Ok ...

What about ... making from scratch a lobby that support ladder for every featured mod ? that have several ladder type ? that have a true replay vault ? that can host and join as many game you want ?

It that not enough serious for you ? Even if you try to do it for the rest of your life you will not achieve it ... and you tell me I can not be taken seriously ... are you serious ? :roll:
dstojkov
Evaluator

Postby Exotic_Retard » 11 Nov 2015, 18:15

dstojkov wrote:Nice troll try ...
your reply pretty much sums up why you cant be taken seriously.

i point out what is pretty much a fact and you claim me to be a troll. you do this on far too many occasions. im quite sure that there are over 100 people who you called trolls by now, it does seem like a bit too many to be true doesn't it?

i am aware of your lobby attempts. i know you are not trolling, or if you are it must be the most convoluted method ever.

however you taking every opportunity to bash faf balance, discount facts and statements as trolling and just post in the way that you do does make you look like a troll. most people just glaze over the fact you made a lobby and call you a retard instead.

in short, you make it impossible to speak with you sensibly, so the only people who bother with you anymore are actual trolls.
Exotic_Retard
Contributor

Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 626 times
FAF User Name: Exotic_Retard

Postby dstojkov » 11 Nov 2015, 18:38

Exotic_Retard wrote:in short, you make it impossible to speak with you sensibly, so the only people who bother with you anymore are actual trolls.

So let me sum up what you try to tell me ....

when ppl bash 3599 balance this is ok when someone bash faf balance he is a troll

So i am automatically a troll ... great

3599 had bugs to get fixed yes but this is something else than saying balance is wreck and faf one is better because it fixed bugs !!!

What is actually wrong with having a 3599 featured mod ? even zep wanted to add it before he quit
dstojkov
Evaluator

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic