UEF Propaganda

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

UEF Propaganda

Postby Nepty » 02 Jul 2016, 10:14

Nothing can stop the power of the United Earth Federation! Join us and unite the galaxy!
Hello, I'm Supreme Commander Nepty Sapphire. The terrorist known as the Cybran nation are doing gorilla tactics on our forces. Their stealth technology is hiding thier forces and bases throughout the galaxy. We must hunt down this scum and annihilate them. They are our greatest enemy. The Cybrans are pure evil. The design of their units/structures are undeniably evil and covered in spikes. They even use the color red! This is pure evidence of their evilness. THE COLOR RED...

Don't believe their cries for freedom. It's all lies so our civilian population can feel sorry for them. Attack these Cybran hostiles without mercy. (Ha, UEF doesn't have mercies. We're not Aeon.) Remember our UEF Tech one tanks are incredibly crappy, slow, and expensive when compared to Cybran's Mantis bots. Don't engage Cybran's forces directly at tech one unless you have the numbers. Most likely you won't win. Cybran's build capability is significantly better than ours. I strongly recommend defense tactics, use of your Armored Command Unit, and upgrading to tech 2.

Also commanders, the Cybrans have a tech one gunship known as the Jester. It's a real pain in the backside. Keep a good air force around to deal with this annoyance. If Cybran loses the ground war, they will focus on air and attempt to assassinate you.

As it's already known, the UEF tech three forces are the strongest in the galaxy! We have ravagers that rapidly fire plasma rounds the size of school buses. We also have the ultimate naval forces. Our state-of-the-art Neptune class battlecruiser can smash just about all of the Cybran inferior navy.

Feel the power of the UEF! We are the good guys. Commanders make us proud, crush Cybran, and any dumb son of a jerk that gets in our way. UEF! UEF! UEF! UEF!
Last edited by Nepty on 02 Jul 2016, 10:37, edited 1 time in total.
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Re: UEF Propaganda

Postby biass » 02 Jul 2016, 10:19

i no longer wish to play uef now, be it the incorrect balance claims or the misspelling

cringe, sorry

:P
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby Nepty » 02 Jul 2016, 10:26

biass wrote:i no longer wish to play uef now, be it the incorrect balance claims or the misspelling

cringe, sorry

Typing from tablet with retarded auto correct that make typos. My apologies. I'm sure you're Cybran player anyway. :D
Nepty

Postby biass » 02 Jul 2016, 10:32

Im not bias(s)ed towards any faction ^.^

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Postby Nepty » 02 Jul 2016, 11:23

My global rating is around 1600-1700. I know all about UEF versus Cybran. Cybran owns tech 1, UEF owns tech 3. Cybran can't counter a Neptune class ship versus ship. UEF has the best tech 3. All are facts.

As stated you can't effectively go t1 force to t1 force versus cybran:

Striker is expensive therefore the wreck gives more mass. Failing an attack on cybran will give them a lot of mass. A Cybran fail attack won't give much mass. Mantis is fast, therefore it can reinforce areas slightly faster. The mantis can run away from tanks, strikers can't escape from mantis. Small things like this matters a lot when you wanna retreat. The Mantis is superior. Just a fact. It's even cheaper.

I remember seeing a pro player replay on Crag's dune via YouTube, Cybran's tech one versus UEF's tech one. GG
https://youtu.be/lXv_BOfF8xk

I also observed Zock fighting Cybran with UEF on some island map. It's always a struggle with UEF. Always a on the ropes fight. It's like a fake starship troopers. Cybran are the bugs... Honesty it shouldn't be like that. Only good players win with UEF. GG
https://youtu.be/TCo7Rb8O0co

Epic replays videos, my facts stand on Cybran. No pro, or even god will change that currently.
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Postby ZeRen » 02 Jul 2016, 11:30

Nepty wrote:My global rating is around 1600-1700. I know all about UEF versus Cybran. Cybran owns tech 1, UEF owns tech 3. Cybran can't counter a Neptune class ship versus ship. UEF has the best tech 3. All are facts.

As stated you can't effectively go t1 force to t1 force versus cybran:

Striker is expensive therefore the wreck gives more mass. Failing an attack on cybran will give them a lot of mass. A Cybran fail attack won't give much mass. Mantis is fast, therefore it can reinforce areas slightly faster. The mantis can run away from tanks, strikers can't escape from mantis. Small things like this matters a lot when you wanna retreat. The Mantis is superior. Just a fact. It's even cheaper.

I remember seeing a pro player replay on Crag's dune via YouTube, Cybran's tech one versus UEF's tech one. GG
https://youtu.be/lXv_BOfF8xk

I also observed Zock fighting Cybran with UEF on some island map. It's always a struggle with UEF. Always a on the ropes fight. It's like a fake starship troopers. Cybran are the bugs... Honesty it shouldn't be like that. Only good players win with UEF. GG
https://youtu.be/TCo7Rb8O0co

Epic replays videos, my facts stand on Cybran. No pro, or even god will change that currently.

so another topic how Cybran is so much OP?
ZeRen
Evaluator

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 49 times
FAF User Name: ZeRen

Postby biass » 02 Jul 2016, 11:34

Nepty wrote:My global rating is around 1600-1700.

First off, dont get too salty and brag, idrc

Second, what is your ladder rating?

also also also not going to mention t2 or anything micro related?

biass
Contributor

Postby Nepty » 02 Jul 2016, 12:16

so another topic how Cybran is so much OP?

This is more like a UEF tech one is **** thread. It's best just to rush tech 2. Seraphim's tech 2 is especially effective. I've seen player called Commander Adama build a pillar for his 1st tank on theta passage. Cybran got owned instantly. It was magical to watch. A wtf moment. Dude skipped tech one tanks completely. Risky, but great.

Cybran's tech one is the only thing OP. I have no problems with their other tech levels. Cybran can just build alot of Mantis and move forward= win. Isolated walled point defense dies to it. It's why people love them. It's why I spam DM-1's instead of crappy strikers. If Cybran wanna play starship troopers, that's fine with me. I rather them give me mass. UEF is defensive faction, I play the role very well.
Nepty

Postby Gorton » 02 Jul 2016, 12:50

I would disregard all talk of how to play in this thread imo
"who is this guy, he didnt play gpg or what?" - RA_ZLO

*FAF Moderator*
Gorton
Councillor - Moderation

Has liked: 1067 times
Been liked: 455 times
FAF User Name: Gorton

Postby Nepty » 02 Jul 2016, 12:58

biass wrote:
Nepty wrote:My global rating is around 1600-1700.

First off, dont get too salty and brag, idrc

Second, what is your ladder rating?

First off no one's salty. Don't ever imply that on me again, second I've been playing supcom for 7 years. Don't act like if I'm some noob talking from my rear end. I know game mechanics perfectly. I'm not misguiding anyone. Sure people argue for the sake of arguing. I'm not one of those people. Okay?

Ladder rating is irrelevant... People only play ladder to fight cybran all day. Not my cup of tea obviously. I personally play custom 1vs1 to avoid Cybran's BS, and to avoid the barrage of horrible maps. I prefer 5x5 maps. Okay with 10x10. Hates anything above that. Another reason to avoid ranked like the plague. 1vs1 Seton's *bleh*, 1vs1 seraphim glaciers... Not worth the time in my opinion.

As for micro, strikers can make Aurora tanks and Thaam tanks miss shots by zig zagging. Does not work well versus mantis. Its rate of fire is too high. Also I can kill all tech 1 tanks with one light assault bot 1vs1 except the Mantis. I wonder why... :roll:
Nepty

Next

Return to Off-Topic