UEF Propaganda

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: UEF Propaganda

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 20:05

NapSpan wrote:
briang wrote:You have combined my two least favorite things into one awful thread: cringey anime talk and insanely ill-informed and retarded balance opinions.

This comment is as constructive and usefull as ever, thx Briang for your interesting opinion, always a pleasure to read.

You are a muppet. This is a thread in off-topic. Please find me any part of this post and any replies that are constructive you useless goon.

Thanks for your attempted "gotcha" posts trying to act as if you have an IQ above 12, they always make for a good laugh when I'm bored.
Last edited by briang on 03 Jul 2016, 20:09, edited 2 times in total.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 20:06

Hawkei wrote:
briang wrote:You have combined my two least favorite things into one awful thread: cringey anime talk and insanely ill-informed and retarded balance opinions.

What are you talking about? I think anime girls are cute.

That's the concerning part. You think oversexualized teen anime girls are cute...
briang
Spammer

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 20:33

briang wrote:
NapSpan wrote:

This comment is as constructive and usefull as ever, thx Briang for your interesting opinion, always a pleasure to read.

You are a muppet. This is a thread in off-topic. Please find me any part of this post and any replies that are constructive you useless goon.

Thanks for your attempted "gotcha" posts trying to act as if you have an IQ above 12, they always make for a good laugh when I'm bored.

Not in this thread, in all of them were you write (see any balance discussion), you are just a bored salty guy with keyboard trying to get attention, you are not funny.
We have "Continentals" so moving shit around must be important.
NapSpan

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: NapSpan

Postby Hawkei » 03 Jul 2016, 20:41

briang wrote:
Hawkei wrote:What are you talking about? I think anime girls are cute.

That's the concerning part. You think oversexualized teen anime girls are cute...

Well it's better than having a thing for muppets. :lol: Not too much salt please. It's bad for your health.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 21:10

NapSpan your balance opinions are so awful and ill-informed that people outright ignore you. I'm not sure what you think you've contributed to any discussion besides something to chuckle at.
briang
Spammer

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 21:26

briang wrote:NapSpan your balance opinions are so awful and ill-informed that people outright ignore you. I'm not sure what you think you've contributed to any discussion besides something to chuckle at.

Its normal you think that, from your sight all are ill-informed wrong proposals, because you are a embittered guy, I try to contribute in discussions, doing constructive comments, sometimes I do it well and sometimes not, but you just complain about other people ideas saying all of them are crap without explaining why, just because you love throw shit over everything. Go eat some antiacids, maybe in that way you will be less annoying and attack less in forum.

But lets go with more important stuff, we could do faction songs, it can be cool.
We have "Continentals" so moving shit around must be important.
NapSpan

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: NapSpan

Postby zeroAPM » 03 Jul 2016, 21:49

NapSpan wrote:But lets go with more important stuff, we could do faction songs, it can be cool.

I think someone already did a de-facto Seraphim one.
zeroAPM
Priest

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 52 times
FAF User Name: Impressingbutton

Postby Nepty » 03 Jul 2016, 22:09

@NapSpan and Briang

Be nice. pretty please. This thread is about spreading information to make UEF look good. We are the good guys. Just ignore the Cybran slaves on your left. You didn't see anything!

When in conflict, don't argue. Just do a 1vs1 theta passage. My brother always had this phrase "Let's settle this on Theta!"

Of course he would get owned, and rage most of the time, but that's not the point. It's always nice to test you might in friendly or hostile battle. If you lose, see the replay and become stronger. That's all. Wouldn't you guys rather do that?

I wish I could :cry:
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby --- » 03 Jul 2016, 22:34

NapSpan wrote:Not in this thread, in all of them were you write (see any balance discussion), you are just a bored salty guy with keyboard trying to get attention, you are not funny.

That's a pretty neat description of him :lol:

EDIT:
Nepty, what is your opinion on the current status of the UEF sat and Mavor?
---
Priest

Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 192 times

Postby Nepty » 03 Jul 2016, 23:07

Blackster wrote:Nepty, what is your opinion on the current status of the UEF sat and Mavor?

Ah, interesting. I saw a big discussion about those. I personally believe the sub-orbital satellites are better. They give sight range, and cannot be attacked. Nicely a great anti-fleet weapon against Cybran's navy. The only down part is multiple Novax centers take up so much space.

On to the Mavor, it has its role, the Novax can do the role also. It all comes down to mass and DPS. For the price of the Mavor, how many sats can a player build? Either way I rather have a swarm Novax satellites. It has a certain trolling factor to it. *Giggle*

Sure the Mavor is cool, but I almost never purchase it. I dont have a recent experience with. I may have built it only 20 times in my lifetime.
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic