UEF Propaganda

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

Re: UEF Propaganda

Postby biass » 02 Jul 2016, 13:05

x fucking d
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby speed2 » 02 Jul 2016, 13:11

I like your very UEF-ish profile picture
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby Nepty » 02 Jul 2016, 17:40

Thanks. It's from the Supcom anime....

It's called 'Citizen of the UEF'. It's about girl named Callista (my avatar). She lives in the central city of planet Loki. Loki is a UEF planet located in the Gemini star system. I'm sure you guys played on the map called Loki.

In episode 1 of this anime, the people of Loki discovers a Cybran ACU in the south eastern region of the planet. It's building 2 land factories. Loki city sends a distress signal to a nearby UEF moon base. Loki city activates its emergency perimeter defense walls. The people of Loki panics. Callista gets worried. Her parents pack up and prepares to leave.

In episode 2: The evacuation orders are given to Loki city, but the Cybrans have the city surrounded with mantis bots. The city walls halts the cybran land forces. Mass panic in the city. Callista gets lost in the chaos. Her parents are desperately searching for her. The Mantis bots fire on the walls, but their lasers are too ineffective. The Cybran ACU begins construction on an air factory.

In episode 3:
UEF Supreme Commander Lydia Watts warps to planet Loki via quantum gateway. Her ACU builds a base in the North Western region of planet Loki. Cybran's Zeus bombers are nearly completed. Thankfully the Cybrans are low on energy and it severely stalls construction. The people of Loki transmit the information to commander Lydia. She builds a few Cyclones just in time.

In episode 4: Callista is located by her parents. They board a transport vehicle...The UEF air force intercepts the Zeus bombers. The Cybran ACU approaches the city of Loki with an army of Medusa EMP artillery. UEF scorcher bombers are on their way. The Mantis bots retreat. The northern city walls are lowered. Civilian land transports move out towards the UEF base. The southern city walls are destroyed by Cybran artillery. The Cybran ACU enters the city... Buildings are blown away. Civilians are killed. A few fleeing transports are destroyed. Thankfully Callista and her parents escape to safety...

Spoiler: show
I'm apologize. I created this from thin air. There is no anime. One can dream though... I had fun. :p
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby zeroAPM » 02 Jul 2016, 18:10

i can't even see straight anymore.jpg
i can't even see straight anymore.jpg (67.54 KiB) Viewed 2375 times
zeroAPM
Priest

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 52 times
FAF User Name: Impressingbutton

Postby Hawkei » 02 Jul 2016, 18:29

We have a true believer. Nepty, have you considered joining the UEF clan?
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy
Has liked: 44 times
Been liked: 182 times
FAF User Name: Firewall

Postby Nepty » 03 Jul 2016, 00:56

Hawkei wrote:We have a true believer. Nepty, have you considered joining the UEF clan?

Sounds great, but my Dell XPS 17 laptop died a few weeks ago. Can't play FAF for a while. I'll contact you when I'm back operational.
(I'm stuck playing Google store games on my tablet. Some are really good. UFC is a good game.)

Theses forums are the only FAF action I'm getting for now. I'll try not to create too many retarded threads...
Original join Date: August 21, 2012 | Original FAF account: Cybrankiller | Highest skill rating: 1780
Favorite map: Vale of Isis | Favorite faction: UEF | Favorite opponent: Anaryl | Favorite pro: Chosen
Nepty

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 56 times
FAF User Name: Sapphire

Postby Hawkei » 03 Jul 2016, 16:56

Nepty wrote:
Hawkei wrote:We have a true believer. Nepty, have you considered joining the UEF clan?

Sounds great, but my Dell XPS 17 laptop died a few weeks ago. Can't play FAF for a while. I'll contact you when I'm back operational.
(I'm stuck playing Google store games on my tablet. Some are really good. UFC is a good game.)

Theses forums are the only FAF action I'm getting for now. I'll try not to create too many retarded threads...

I know the feeling. If the withdrawal symptoms get too intense you could try watching some Gyle casts on YouTube. That might tie you over.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

Location: A rather obscure planet in a small cluster of stars on the outer edge of the Milky Way Galaxy

Postby briang » 03 Jul 2016, 18:00

You have combined my two least favorite things into one awful thread: cringey anime talk and insanely ill-informed and retarded balance opinions.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby NapSpan » 03 Jul 2016, 19:09

briang wrote:You have combined my two least favorite things into one awful thread: cringey anime talk and insanely ill-informed and retarded balance opinions.

This comment is as constructive and usefull as ever, thx Briang for your interesting opinion, always a pleasure to read.
We have "Continentals" so moving shit around must be important.
NapSpan

Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 61 times
FAF User Name: NapSpan

Postby Hawkei » 03 Jul 2016, 19:31

briang wrote:You have combined my two least favorite things into one awful thread: cringey anime talk and insanely ill-informed and retarded balance opinions.

What are you talking about? I think anime girls are cute.
Hawkei
Supreme Commander

PreviousNext

Return to Off-Topic