I have the solution. Proposal: Aeolus Jail

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

I have the solution. Proposal: Aeolus Jail

Postby Mel_Gibson » 01 Mar 2016, 22:07

Bans are too corporal punishment in this day and age. Not only is being expelled into the ether most traumatic for the convicted individual, but it also can cause great distress among their loved ones. In addition, although cases of mistaken identify are incredibly rare, when it does happen, it is catastrophic.

With this sentiment, I would like to propose the introduction of an aeolus jail. aka #Jaiolus. All defendants found guilty will be stripped of their rights to be a member of the community. They will be stripped of their avatars, chat groups, will be removed from all exposure to the community and placed in #Jaiolus. Those convicted could expect to serve a minimum of 1 year for crimes such as speaking in a language other than English, up to a maximum of 15 years for the more serious crimes of linking explicit and illegal material. Parole hearings will be dependent on the nature of the felony and the behaviour of the inmate during their incarceration. #Jaiolus will not be accessable to the public and will be reserved entirely for jaiolees and the wardens.

Visitation rights from loved ones will be allowed via PMs and mumble during times and intervals specified by the Jaiolus Officer in concordance with the sentence set out by the Moderator team. The Jaiolus Officer will also serve as a guidance counselor for the inmates, helping them throughout their rehabilitation period. (I would like to put Briang forward for this role, if he is not already in #Jaiolus as an inmate).

Jaiolus inmates will have the right to host and join other Jaiolees in a separate game lobby closed off from the Aeolus community. Jaiolees do not have the right to be safeguard from exploit abuse during these games.

Upon release, an inmate will be subject to a probationary period. During this probationary period the subject will have be forced to display an avatar alerting the community of their previous status as a transgressor. All subjects ACUs must also wear electronic tags during games so tabs can be kept on their whereabouts, forfeiting their rights of privacy under the fog of war until their rehabilitation is complete. They will have no rights with regards to being kicked from games if their potential teammates determine this will too much much of a disadvantage.

Thank you for listening,
Mel_Gibson

Has liked: 694 times
Been liked: 186 times

Re: I have the solution. Proposal: Aeolus Jail

Postby VioletAnia » 02 Mar 2016, 08:34

I'm not going to lie, i think it's a pretty good idea! Then the trolls will know what it's like to be trolled and when they see how poopy it is they might stop!!!! <3
Of course moderating jaiolus would be hell imo ahahah >.<
VioletAnia

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times
FAF User Name: VioletAnia

Postby Hascins » 02 Mar 2016, 11:39

Love it!

On the other Hand...you could make a "I'm over 18/21-Button"...suspend all mods and live in anarchy. I call it "Anarcholus".
Hascins
Contributor

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 24 times
FAF User Name: Hascins

Postby VioletAnia » 02 Mar 2016, 13:06

Hascins wrote:Love it!

On the other Hand...you could make a "I'm over 18/21-Button"...suspend all mods and live in anarchy. I call it "Anarcholus".

You're kidding???? Imagine some poor soul that just ends up getting bullied >.> *does not condone DX* also i went on csgo earlier today to do a bit of surfing, i started like a few days ago... anyways, there's guys were talking about some guy sitting on broken glass, imagine if that's what aeolus turned into? just unfiltered horrifying blarggggggg >.<
Eep!!!! DX
VioletAnia

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 20 times
FAF User Name: VioletAnia

Postby briang » 02 Mar 2016, 16:01

I accept the nomination for Warden of Jaiolous.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby BRNKoINSANITY » 03 Mar 2016, 01:14

that would be the definition of the patients running the asylum.
BRNKoINSANITY
Evaluator

Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 207 times
FAF User Name: BRNKoINSANITY

Postby briang » 03 Mar 2016, 01:29

BRNKoINSANITY wrote:that would be the definition of the patients running the asylum.

I've only been chat banned once and I was unbanned on appeal, so tell me how your statement really makes any sense.
Ninrai 2015- briang is usually an aggressive d****e
briang
Spammer

Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 65 times
FAF User Name: YouLikeThat

Postby zeroAPM » 03 Mar 2016, 11:30

VioletAnia wrote:
Hascins wrote:Love it!

You're kidding???? Imagine some poor soul that just ends up getting bullied >.> *does not condone DX* also i went on csgo earlier today to do a bit of surfing, i started like a few days ago... anyways, there's guys were talking about some guy sitting on broken glass, imagine if that's what aeolus turned into? just unfiltered horrifying blarggggggg >.<
Eep!!!! DX

Not to mention what happens the second any internet thing becomes unmoderated.
CP! CP everywhere! CP as far as the eyes can see!
Then WHOOOP WHOOOP! Ye constable cometh and shut down the thing and jail everyone.
zeroAPM
Priest

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 52 times
FAF User Name: Impressingbutton

Postby Hascins » 04 Mar 2016, 13:15

zeroAPM wrote:Then WHOOOP WHOOOP!

....that's the sound of tha police....
Hascins
Contributor

Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 24 times
FAF User Name: Hascins

Postby Morax » 04 Mar 2016, 23:41

Nah,

This is the sound of the police:

Maps and Modifications Councilor

M&M Discord Channel

Come join us and help create content with the artists of FAF.
Morax
Councillor - Maps and Mods

Has liked: 1167 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Next

Return to Off-Topic