today's prayer

Talk about anything not related to FA or FAF here !

today's prayer

Postby SeraphimLeftNut » 22 Dec 2015, 00:28

the latest version of prayer in the human consciousness is writing messages directly to google directly in the middle of your other digital conversations.
For google: I want to be your humble servant, please give me the best search results and hide them from my competitors. I am willing to donate 10% of my income through an adsense account. Forgive me my browsing history and hide it from others. Send viewers to my youtube channel and change the page formatting however you think is best. I want to be your favorite braincell, please take more drugs... etc. etc.

A good prayer should also have keywords, good keywords suchs as: terrorism, history, sources and methods, etc.

Remember that most of your prayers will not be answered, but it is your own fault.

Convert or die.
no ui lag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MdcVdL2kIY
I think this is going to be fun
SeraphimLeftNut
Contributor

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 219 times
FAF User Name: TA4Life

Re: today's prayer

Postby SeraphimLeftNut » 23 Dec 2015, 22:34

Some keywords for google: the general ideology of the restoration movement will involve transferring the digital rights from the publishers to the holder of every individual copy of all digital data

imagine when nature had to learn to communicate with a human, how primitive and limited the language it had to use is. And just as it began to get the hang of it, the humans occupied and began to steal and desecrate everything in the city. That is where we find ourselves today. The fight that used to be between God and Satan, today is between freedom and tyranne. A fight of ideas that are dreamt up by demons that live inside us in order escape and destroy the world, because that is how they ruled it for thousands of years and they are the ones who create the world around us. The world divided against itself is. We are truly the imagination of ourselves.
no ui lag: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MdcVdL2kIY
I think this is going to be fun
SeraphimLeftNut
Contributor

Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 219 times
FAF User Name: TA4Life

Return to Off-Topic