Help with black ops

Forum for Blackops Featured Mods.

Moderators: ExavierMacbeth, lt_hawkeye, OrangeKNight

Help with black ops

Postby Xenetor » 03 Nov 2014, 23:50

Hello. i just learned about FAF yesterday and downloaded it right away. i used to play lots of blackops mods with the normal FA but i cant get it running properly here it seems. every blackops game i started so far i was not able to finish factories to build any units. same with ppl that joined my game. how can i fix this?
Xenetor

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Xenetor

Re: Help with black ops

Postby vargvinter » 04 Nov 2014, 09:51

I have this problem when I have RKS Explosions mod enabled and play BlackOps. Classic SC: FA works OK with RKS.
vargvinter

FAF User Name: vargvinter

Postby RK4000 » 04 Nov 2014, 20:34

Yes, I can confirm rks_explosions isn't compatible with Blackops. Wish I could make it compatible, but as it is, in mod format, it's pretty incompatible with many things because of the huge amounts of lua stuff it hooks into.

Solution is sadly to play without rks if you want to use Blackops, however, when rks gets integrated these compatibility issues will probably get fixed on their own, because hooks will no longer be required.

In terms without technical terms: Blackops is incompatible with rks as long as rks stays a mod :D
RK4000
Priest

Has liked: 22 times
Been liked: 81 times
FAF User Name: RK4000

Postby Chaospling » 17 Mar 2015, 13:53

I also need a little help or slight clarification about Black Ops. I thought that when chosen in the Find Custom Game all the newest updates were included but then some told me about the Vault and I see for example "Black Ops Unleashed". So are these files in the Vault kind of mods for the mod...? Or how should it be understood?
Chaospling

FAF User Name: Chaospling

Return to Blackops