Help Please

Forum for Blackops Featured Mods.

Moderators: ExavierMacbeth, lt_hawkeye, OrangeKNight

Help Please

Postby AnyWho » 14 Feb 2014, 04:14

I recently installed the BlackOps Unleashed v6.0 to my game and it doesn't work. I've done everything the instructions for the mod on the GPG forums say to do when installing but when I go in to play with the mods (BO Support, Balance, and Unleashed) enabled, I can't build anything or move my ACU. I've tried with prebuilt units on, and the factory will build, but the units won't move and I can't select them. Is this a known bug that anyone else has experienced? Do I have to uninstall it and re-install the mod? Because I don't whats wrong with it.

If anybody knows anything that can help it's greatly appreciated! :D
AnyWho

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: XtrA_saLTy

Re: Help Please

Postby ColonelSheppard » 14 Feb 2014, 12:36

how about you use the featured mod on FAF oO?
ColonelSheppard
Contributor

Has liked: 154 times
Been liked: 165 times
FAF User Name: Sheppy

Re: Help Please

Postby necxelos » 14 Feb 2014, 16:59

For example because featured FAF version is incomplete Shep? It has only Unleashed + Global Icon Support + Alternate Reality (only in vault - which don't work anyway because it requires a little change in files I was nice enough to post as a separate topic).

As for the question and actual help to the person in need:
a) Use this links to download all the elements of BlackOps: http://forums.gaspowered.com/viewtopic.php?t=31172
b) Unpack them to Your ...blah_blah_something_dependant_on_your_system.../MyGames/Gas Powered Games/Supreme Commander Forged Alliance/Mods
c) Be quite sure that there is only 1 folder between Mods and actual Mod files so it is like Mods/BlackOps/HERE ALL THE DATA instead of Mods/Mods/BlackOps or Mods/BlackOps/BlackOps
d) Launch the game (via Forged Alliance.exe in Your installation directory OR via Forged Alliance.exe in c:/ProgramData/FAForever/Bin if You want newest patch). Strongly suggested FAF patched launching.
e) Go to Your Extras -> Mod Manager in game and tick everything that has BlackOps name in it.
f) Voila - Done. Should work 100% fine.

P.S. If You want Alternate Reality as well (which is strongly unbalanced - just 4 units that wasn't finished yet realesed as a separate sub-mod) You must use the fix I posted here: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6641
Supreme Commander FAF, Supreme Commander 2 RVE, Planetary Annihilation: Titans - those are only good RTS games left!
necxelos

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 1 time
FAF User Name: necxelos

Return to Blackops