icon support bug

Forum for Blackops Featured Mods.

Moderators: ExavierMacbeth, lt_hawkeye, OrangeKNight

Re: icon support bug

Postby Uveso » 16 Dec 2015, 16:10

JJ173 wrote:Same issue has arose on my end too. Has anyone come up with a fix for this problem yet?

yes.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11250
Uveso
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 291 times
FAF User Name: Uveso

Re: icon support bug

Postby Testman » 23 Dec 2015, 22:53

Very nice efforts by both uploaders.

But none will get Black Ops Unleashed working for me.

I tried all three of them, Brute and Uveso + Update 6.1.

Instead of the ACU appearing but being unable to build anything because of the glitched construction bar (in the HUD) ... the ACU will now remain invisible, no hitbox, cannot fire his gun and the construction bar now glitched to be completely unlocked T2 T3 Exp right away. But nothing can be build, construction doesn't ever start. And it's like this for every construction unit engineer SACU etc.

I tried it with both Unleashed versions in the vault. V5.2 and V6.

These new fan updates for Icons do a great job but Unleashed itself seems to be f_cked in a similiar way as the old Icon Support Mod.

I also tested two other mods that required BlackopsSupport. All the new 'Icons' mods work fine ('BlackopsSupport_v5_faf.zip', 'BlackopsSupportv6.rar', 'BlackopsSupportv6.1.rar').
Both mods work as intended with each Icon Mod. BlackOpsUnleashed never works with any of them.

It would be nice if someone picked up Unleashed V5.2 and fixed that as well. People would play it for sure. Or hell tell me it works for them and show me my mistake. But I'm not very hopeful we'll see BOUnleashed again :(
Testman

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time
FAF User Name: Testman

Previous

Return to Blackops