ACU drone bug

This is for troubleshooting of problems with the FAF client and Forged Alliance game.

Moderator: PhilipJFry

ACU drone bug

Postby LincolnSixEcho » 05 Feb 2012, 01:30

Hi,

Yesterday, we find a bug with the UEF ACU's drone.

When you done the both upgrades you can always do this upgrade by just clicking on it. Option is not desactivated after upgrading. By this way, you can do all drones you want. I stoped experience at 10 ;)

More seriously, if you upgrade UEF ACU with drones and if you want for example change for shield, this destroy your drones, rebuild them and upgrade shield. After that, you got two drones and a shield on the same part of UEF ACU :shock:

The worst is you can't do anything with your com after that.

PS : Now I will write in another language ;)

Comme on a pu le voir hier avec mes camarades de jeu, il y a un souci au niveau des drones sur l'up du com UEF.

En fait, j'ai testé tout ça, et c'est même pire que ce qu'on pensait.

En réalité, on peut renouveler l'opération à l'infini afin d'avoir un nombre infini de drones. Au bout de 10 drones, je me suis arrêter là.

Ce qui fait qu'on peut faire ça, c'est tout simple, une fois les upgrades réalisées, l’icône de l'up n'est pas grisé donc, on peut facilement recliquer dessus. Cela affiche un message disant que cela va annulé l'upgrade précédent.

Les drones vont éclater, mais de suite après, les drones vont se refaire d'eux mêmes puis enchainer sur l'autre up du troisème drone. Une fois ce dernier crée, on peut recliquer sur le deuxième stade de l'up et avoir un quatrième drone. Et ainsi de suite ...
LincolnSixEcho
Crusader

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: ACU drone bug

Postby FunkOff » 05 Feb 2012, 01:41

This has been previously reported and corrected for the next path version. Thank you for your input.
FunkOff
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 43 times
FAF User Name: FakeOff

Return to Tech Support